Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash decides to take the black orb he found in a cave before he came to the tavern and takes it out and inspect a bit more
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Gawain saw the orb and look at his book, it still have a gaping hole that is supposed to hold a ball-like item,”Hey wizard, can you hand me that orb?” Gawain ask the wizard.

Sir Gawain wrote:
Gawain saw the orb and look at his book, it still have a gaping hole that is supposed to hold a ball-like item,”Hey wizard, can you hand me that orb?” Gawain ask the wizard.

Nagash answered "For what reason will need it for"

“For my book, it seems like they are made for each other,” Gawain said while holding his book.

"Interesting" Nagash then gave the orb to Gawain

Gawain placed the book on the rock and hold the orb in one hand, then he put the orb into the slot on the book, the orb fit. Gawain closed his eyes, ready for a light show, when nothing happen, he open his eyes, the orb and book was still then, nothing seem to happen, except, the book seem better then it was,”That was....very calm,” Gawain said with a strange sadness in his voice.

"Maybe the orb acted as more as a key to book and it shows us more stuff because it repairs it" Nagash heard the way he said his sentence and said what he said to try at least get Gawain spirit back up by a little bit

" When you're done with the orb, may you return it to my care," He asked Gawain
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She looked at the book and sighed, "Well no wonder nothing happened, you haven't unlocked its power yet."

"That was my theory, that putting magic into the orb, it will awaken the power within" He looked towards Kathrine as he said that

Nagash then disregard what he said earlier and took the orb and began channeling his magical energy into the orb

"It's an application orb, you give it power in exchange it boasts yours." Her temper seemed very short as if this was very well known knowledge.

"Very Interesting," He said as putting his magic in the orb. Nagash than said " I think I will dub this orb "Morning Star Aldan"

Gawain look at Kay in surprise,”There a orb that give you power, by giving it power?” Gawain ask,”Do it have a mind to use your power?”

"No, it pretty much makes your magic limitless if your body can handle the power of it. It is a big risk, big reward thing. She looked at the spear as it lowers closer to her, her hand was back to normal thankfully.

Gawain notices something,”Hey, we didn’t look at the text of the book,” Gawain said while picking up the book,”May you give me the orb?” Gawain said, holding his hand out.

"Yeah, I think this time since it's charged with my magical energy we should expect a different result" he told Gawain and then gave him the orb

Gawain become quiet when he grab the orb from the wizard,”Hey, black and white hair boy,” Gawain said, who doesn’t know that Kat is a girl,”What will happen if the orb is filled with different powers?” Gawain ask while a strange magical aura surrounds his arm.

Nagash then realized something he left his book back at the tavern. He then looked towards Gawain and Kathrine and said to them, "I have to go, I left something back at the tavern and I shall return in around a minute, so please don't do anything because I need to research and document what happens when placing the orb in the book with my energies thrown in the equation" he then summoned the hand and left back into the town as fast as he can.

He then went back to the tavern and saw his book "Liber Mortis" on the counter and he then took it and went back towards his group with the hand and he returned with his book in hand. He did all of this within a 50-second time frame.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus