Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rin."
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

"Well now we got pleasantries out of the way for the two of us, why dont we get the name of big, tall and brooding over there" he says in a cheerful excited tone

"I think your right, so who are you, Mister?" She looked at his arm, then looked at the weapons...
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Name's Neo.",he said as put Blue Rose back in his holster."So, you think that we should keep quiet about the weapons until we get someone that knows them..."He said as put the staff in the inside of his coat.

"Well I know some basics, like the craft man ship but that's it. However their is a village not far away from here, but one question... How are you with Fairies?"

He thinks "Well I am good with diplomacy, mercantile and all, but I dont quite know where we should go." he looks puzzled as he looks towards rin

Neo groaned at the name,'Fairies'.He has a pretty bad history with them, due to reasons he not going to say.

"Great, follow me."She leads them to a Blacksmith who lived on the edge of a village. "Oh one more thing, they know me as K.R."

Aladdin follows suit "so I have a question for both of you, what do you think of demons" he asks in a curious tone

She froze, "Why do you ask?" Her tone was pleasant but there was fear and worry in her eyes.

"Well you asked about faries i thought I would ask about another race" he says with a grin and innocence overtone

She looked at Neo before she replied, "I think I can speak for both of us when I say we have so experience with them..." She walked in and started talking to a blacksmith.

"Yeah..."Neo would wait outside for them to explain the weapon.

Aladdin kept following the other two as he nods "alright" he says nonchalantly, trying to feign iggnorance

She walked out, "I got nothing, he looked at the spear and flew out faster than I thought Faires could fly. But hey to make it up I'll buy dinner." She walked away for a few minutes and returns with 3 sandwiches and gave them theirs. She started eating.

aladdin holding the sandwich as he eats happily, not having much of a meal due to his lack of cooking skills

She looks at Aladdin and smiles a little, it has been centuries since she met someone this innocent.

After finishing off the sandwich, he smiled and stated.
"That was really good, i haven't had a good meal in awhile, I cant really cook myself after all"
he smiled as to remember his past abit, his expression having a profound look of longing.

"My family was terrible at cooking so I had to learn or eat there poison..." She shuddered, " I've tasted better poison..."

"Ahh that is quite interesting, it is nice to learn anothers past, you get to know them so much better cause of that"
he cheers, and laughs some, being cheerful

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus