Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

(Sorry for this but what happened why it go silent
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

(( I am waiting for dante to progress us but he hadn't responded yet))
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

After a bit of walking, and by a bit I mean miles, the group has made it to the[.Neo first thoughts, it was a more like a city than anything else but, you got to live with it it.' The King is on the north side, await for your arrival.' Neo nodded and say,"Well...Should we keep the King waiting.

"I'll head out to meet this king of Athel Loren," He responded to Neo question even if it was kinda rhetorical

He kept his posture "umm....Neo, necromancer would you mind if I did the talking" he said as he looks quite different then how he looked before with his hair down

"Oh... Why is that' he said to Aladdin curiously for his reason of why he wanted to do the talking.

"I have experienced talking to nobles and royals, thanks to my side job and I wish to find something out myself anyways, and well to be honest I look the least threatening"

"Do whatever you want.As long we get this over with it."

"Alright then, have it then," he said to him

"I thank both of you" he says as he stares at his hands as he soon looked forward
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She walked behind Aladdin and was impressed by the castle and his confidence, she hated being summoned the last time it happened she had to wear a damn dress. She followed the group into the castle and before long they stood in front of the king.

he looked up at the king as the king can see his small stature, long white hair and even is feminine facial features as he spoke softly in a more regal tone then his usual speech pattern "Hello your Majesty, I will be speaking for the group and I wish to inquire the reason why we have been summoned" he said as he gave a small bow, looking up with a faked smile and gentle eyes to show they mean no harm

Da hell, if she hadn't known him for even a short time she would have jumped. It was a strange act to do, and immensely difficult to pull off.

The King would look at the small group and saw that one or 4 has Weapons that made of magic."You four have been summoned to the King due to the fact that the four of you have the Sacred Treasures. Am I not wrong?"Busted...Neo decides to speak and say," Yes my King, but we don't know on where the others are at the current moment."That's a lie,they were all in his arm. And he didn't want the King to find out.

Aladdin gave a soft smile as he took of the shortsword "Just as my companion states, though if you wish to know more, then I assume you have a reason for calling us, a need for the weapons or to confiscate them." he said as his eyes glowed as he observed the surrounding area, still puting the fake smile and gentle eyes even tho he is feeling intense anger.

She held the pillow in her arms, Sacred Treasures? She took a step back from Aladdin, she had a gut feeling that there was going to be a fight.

Nagash then spoke up " If I may ask my liege, why did you summon us for our sacred treasures for.

'Yes, I do have a reason why to call you.I'm asking you to help the elves during the time of crisis.'.Time of Cris- Oh...Neo looked at the man and said, "You mean the war that's currently going on. I heard the elves are going through the worst of the worst."The king nodded and said, "Please help my kingdom. If you do,I'll be forever in your debt."Well when you put it like that..."Alright My King, what you want us to do?"Neo said.

Didn't we agree for Aladdin to be the speaker? What is this US?

"Yes my liege, what will you have us do," he asked tiredly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus