Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Agreed..." She fixed her shirt so her arms were covered completely. "Let's at least try the peaceful approach." She walks over to Nagash. "Yes?"
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He kept walking with the smile as he hummed a little tune.

She looks at Nagash, "What did you want to ask me?"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

He then had finger go in a motion of come over here to talk to him

She nods and walks closer, "This better be important..."

"I was wondering about something do you know where the white blade is and do you know of the demon Skarbrand" he asked of her

She goes silent. "Why do you want to know?" Her eyes seemed to lose there spark.

"Well to you this may seem like me being somewhat insane but you look similar to the original wielder of the blade." He answered to her

"No, I have never used the sword and rumors are that it was destroyed." She said flatly without any emotion.

"But I never asked that used the sword but have you seen it and it was stolen and not destroyed" he answered back

"No." She kept walking, "As for the demon there have been to many to name."

"Well, thanks anyway for your answers," He said kind of sadly to her

She walked back next to Aladdin thinking about what Nagash said, how did he know that the sword wasn't destroyed? She looked ahead at the long walk they still had to go.

He had now confirmed his the question he asked himself; she the one. She has the familiar energies off that sword. He remembered the energy that radiated off that sword. She was the exact same energy as it.

She looked at Aladdin, "How are you so happy all of the time?"

He looked at her smiling "Well if I wasn't then there wouldnt be much land left huh" he chuckles as he keeps humming

"Remind me never to piss you off." She looked at him and laughed.

he laughs out loud "Sure thing, I usually give people a second chance" he looks at her with a cheery look "before I Obliterate them"

She looks at him with a strange expression, "Then why are you worried about the demon recognizing you?"

"Cause...i rather not be hunted down again and have them go after who I care for" he looks at his hand

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus