Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What's poppin, gamers

Hi there. My name's Jamie, you can call me that or J. I'm non-binary, so they/them pronouns, please.
I've been roleplaying for just over three years, now. I'm an aspiring author, and I write every chance I get. I only do bxb, but I'll make an exception for non-binary characters, and trans ones, of course.
I write with OCs, but I will occasionally do a roleplay with an AU in a canon universe, like the Supernatural or Marvel universe, for example.
As far as writing goes, I'll consider myself accomplished. I write in third person past, and I'm a literate roleplayer, so my replies are long and descriptive. No *__*s or 'you's, please. I'd prefer to write with other talented writers, so if you're inexperienced or just not that great, don't take this personally, but I'd prefer not to roleplay. Of course, we can still chat, I'm always open to a talk, just send me a message.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Jamie. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
Welcome. Enjoy your time here :3
jamiethegamie Topic Starter

_KittyKat_ wrote:
Welcome. Enjoy your time here :3
Thank you!

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hi Jamie. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
Thank you!
Welcome to the Repository
Mipps

Hello! welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of fun here ^^
nightmqre

welcome!
Taz

hi, hope you have a great time on RPR as i personally think its awesome........ welcome and have fun
psionicburst

AW YEAH RISE UP GAMERS

ABrokenCrow wrote:
Welcome to the Repository
Thank you!

Mipps wrote:
Hello! welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of fun here ^^
Thank you so much! Much appreciated.

StaticNightmares wrote:
welcome!
Nice to meet you, thank you

Taz wrote:
hi, hope you have a great time on RPR as i personally think its awesome........ welcome and have fun
Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

psionicburst wrote:
AW YEAH RISE UP GAMERS
You know it gamer!
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Hello, Jamie. Yep, I know what you mean. I, too, get a bit finicky with whom I write RPs with. I'm especially sensitive to grammar and style as well. I'm just glad almost everyone I've been with are great people in or out of character.

Just like what others have said, 100% sure you'd love it here as much as we do! We have here a great and deep community. Enjoy your stay.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What's poppin, gamers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus