Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who
RachKirk Topic Starter

((I am laughing to death I love this xDD))
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love.
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love but
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't
Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change
Taz

((oof, glitch))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus