Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal combined.
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal combined. Captain
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal combined. Captain Monkey
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal combined. Captain Monkey was
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature vacuum cleaner which exploded pink liquid. The fluffy zombified dogs wagged their tails playfully, while eating dead babies and chickens. I backed up into Captain Crunch's yummy toes flavored with disappointment and love of cereal combined. Captain Monkey was a

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus