Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Felicia_Marie2000

((I'll change mine))
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the
Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss

((couldent help my self :) ))
RachKirk Topic Starter

((Daww))

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of
Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the
The_White_Rabbit

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that
RachKirk Topic Starter

((Wait when did we go from a captain to a backfliping death xD))

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can
((We went astray somewhere XD))

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus