Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

((I have so many questions... When do skateboards meow? XD and I think we went astray when the Demon got mentioned. And the pet hamster as well. XD).

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead
Felicia_Marie2000

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats
Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at
Blue_Crimson

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death backflip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling evilly
Taz

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling evilly towards
RachKirk Topic Starter

((Guys you skipped someone))
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling evilly towards me
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling evilly towards me, death
((Fixed it to include the person that was skipped.))

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed
SomeFBIDude

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out
RachKirk Topic Starter

The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a
The captain sailed down to the island and ordered his yummy psychopathic children to clean the moss outside the ship so we could store our supplies for murder there and equipment of torture with love. One day we hear growls in the fog, turning to our butts up defensively farting gas out knocking the shit out of all the men that killed my pet hamster named Carl who was a soldier of Paris and Love, but couldn't resist change to the kiss of the Demon that will make death back flip into a skateboard that can meow and shoot sea otters while reaping the souls of dead cats. Smiling at evilly towards me, death sneezed out a miniature

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add a word to story part 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus