Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes walked in. She got food and sat at an empty table.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Abel sit by her

“Oh hi.” She said.”So what made you come here?”
Abel (played by Fell-san)

I don't know it's sounded good

Celes nodded.”Oh well... umm... she never spoke to anyone about this and didn’t think she could.”I thought I belonged here.” She said. That was a lie but she couldn’t trust him and tell him.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Sky?))

((Hmmm?))

((When can we be expecting Rhelm?))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz finished her meal and got up. She walked to the door in the lunch room that lead to outside garden she changed form into wolf and laid down in the luxurious grass beneath her. Hoping that no one was out there or come to talk to her while she took a nap.

((Oh not for a really long time. There’s lots of other bad guys but I’m waiting till we all are caught up in the Rp. And when I feel comfortable I will add in the first baddy.))
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan reaches into the bag and absorbs some more of the broken soul, this was nice, he would have to save some for later incase he needed some so he took his hand out of the bag and ate his food, afterwords he stands up and walks out of the cafeteria, putting his hands behind his head as he walks down the hallway...heading behind the school and goes outside

Wade sits down after waiting in the line for a while and starts eating

Celes smiled.”Hi wade.” SHe said.

((Cool.))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks at celestria"Oh hey Celestria"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was enjoying the breeze and all the fresh scents out side when she caught the scent of someone coming outside. Taz didn't bother to see who it was she just stayed laying down with her head on her paws.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He looks around to see if he was alone...He saw a few souls...one that he thought he had seen before so he walked in that direction...when he got close enough to see it normally he stopped

It...was...a...wolf? Maybe he hadn't seen it before...but why did he recognize it then? eh...who cares

He backs away from the wolf and walks up to a tree and sits down under it, reaching his hand into the soul bag he absorbed a few more fragments from the first soul

He tapped his foot impatiently. "Is there even anything to do at this place?" he said to nobody in particular.
Taz (played by Taz)

She raised her head as she could hear the sounds of leafs crackle underneath someones feet. By the sound of it they backed away she headed them back away and sit under a tree. She turned wanting to see who it was she thought she would say hi from where she was. She barked a "hi, Chetan" towards him then laid her head down curious of what he was doing.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi shook her head and sat down.”No there isn’t apparently.” She said.

He looked at her intently. "i SWEAR I've seen you somewhere.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus