Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Teachers (played by Skykitty)

“Me too. Miss... Celestria?” The teacher said.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“I’m Celestria people call me Celes and I like to bake.” She said.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz couldn't help herself but then look at him when he replied to the teacher with that response. she was quiet amused by what he said. she then thought she would need to think of what she liked to do most....hmm tare people apart or running in the forest? she thought

Teacher nodded.”Mr Kodoku?” He said.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He looked up, not paying attention to what he was supposed to do. "What." He said monotone.

“Your name and something you like.” The teacher said.

"But you just SAID my name."

“Yes but everyone else needs to hear it from you. It’s the works of knowing each other.” The teacher said.

He rolled his eyes, then cleared his throat. "Greetings. My name is Kodoku Bishou, I'm from a trading town near the ocean. I enjoy swimming, exercising, and protecting those I care about. I love dogs and sharp objects. I dislike guns, bows, and ranged weapons of any sort. I hate anyone who attacks innocent people." He cracked his neck and went back to his usual, non-cheery tone, putting away a script. "That's from a year or two ago, but a couple things are still factual. Is that good enough for you?"

((Sorry I took so long, It kept on glitching and not sending so I had to constantly rewrite))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was surprised when Kodoku told his background history and what he was interested into. it sounded like he was living the best life anyone could possibly have. the only thing that struck her badly was the part when he said - I hate anyone who attacks innocent people. this was a part she hopefully wouldn't show people as it was quiet frequently it happened with her and killing things. she thought it would be best if she didn't say that it was her interest to kill things. she looked at him but then shifted her gaze .

The teacher smiled.”Good enough. Miss Taz.” He said.
Taz (played by Taz)

She huffed then spoke " okay most of you already know who I am" , she looked around the room, " for those who don't, I'm Taz, I'm a wolf shapeshifter and I like...k" She hesitated she was going to say 'killing things' but then changed her words "I like running in the woods and the outside" she smiled then looked out of the window showing she was done.

The teacher nodded.”I see. Welcome.” He said.

Time skip: Lunch came around.

He walked into the Cafeteria, Sitting at an empty table. He didn't mind if anyone joined him, but he certainly wasn't going to seek anyone out.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan walked over to Adi"you said I could come to you for souls, so give me one and I won't bother you for a while"He holds out his hand and looks at her

Could this girl really give souls...she seemed a bit too...well you know like someone who talks big talk but can't back it up
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi handed him a bag. It was full of different souls.

She walked to Kodoku.”May I?” SHe asked him.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Abel is drinking a whole gallon of blood
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He hides a smile...it was too easy to get souls"He walks into the cafeteria and gets into the food line

He sits down by himself and takes out a soul, a white glow forms in his hand as the soul he was holding shatters, causing a small burst of energy
He puts his hand on the fragments and absorbs some of them into his soul, putting the rest back in the bag
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz walks into the lunch room and looks around for a table that was spaced away from everyone else, she liked keeping to herself the majority of the time. She got lunch and sat down at a table. She looked at her arm where a tattoo like mark laid, most shpeshifters had this to show that they could morph into other or another creature.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus