Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Abel (played by Fell-san)

Ummmmm
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He looks and Abel and sighs lightly, mouthing'Sorry, sorry I'm teasing you'
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes looked at him.”Well... we haven’t been friends for very long yet so um... I’d say crazy.” She said Again.
Teachers (played by Skykitty)

“Yo!” He yelled.”Ok class come on you can talk to your friends later. Next is... mr Chetan... is he here?” The teacher looked around.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was sitting at the back with her legs on top of another chair ignoring them all trying to cut all the sound out. she looked out the window where it was peaceful and calm. she wanted to be out there not stuck in this boring classroom.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan walks into the classroom"Is this room...one twenty one?"He asks as he looks around, he recognized some of the people's soul from the entrance ceremony like the one in the corner, Taz, and one in the middle of the classroom, Kodoku"If it is, I'm late"He says and walks to the back of the classroom and sits down at a seat, leaning back in his chair he puts his feet on the table

"Ok"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes jumped at the teacher yelling.”Shhh.” She said to Abel.

“Are you mr Chetan?” The teacher asked.

Huh
Taz (played by Taz)

she notices Chetan and looks at him. she was in a peaceful way and her eyes shone a light blue showing she was happy at the moment. she didnt want to talk to anyone as she had already shown herself up too much already.

"I am"He says and looks the teacher up and down, he was sure if he had to he could take on the teacher"And who are you, the teacher?"

“I’m mr Depner. We are introducing ourselves to the class.”

"Mr depner when's lunch"

"I'm chetan, ok who's next"He says, staring at the teachers eyes, moving his foot back and forth lightly

“After the next class. Mr Abel. You may introduce yourself.” He said.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He took out a woven vine bag and started doing something with the thing inside it. "Hmph." He moved his bandages up again.

"Well I'm abel and I like blood"

“What do you like mr Chetan?” The teacher asked.

"What I like?...I like the thrill of a chase"He smiles lightly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus