Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Got chu! ))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Morning!))

(( Tis a morning! ))

((Hi Jaiyana! Quite bored today..))

(( ;-; Ah! We shall fix this good sir- maybe? ;~; I hope; do you want our hospital buddies to go verbal ham on each other for as long as we can? XD ))

((That sounds fun! Maybe just start up a convo, and see where it goes from there?))

(( Oui, oui! I start? ))

((That would be appreciate, ye.))
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( I got chu~ ))

Dionysus took a short but sharp quiet intake of breath as her chest suddenly started feeling a fair bit tighter than before, causing her wince slightly in the wake of it's discomfort that set there. It didn't help that the position she was in made it so that her lungs had limited access to easy oxygen but that was, surprisingly, not due to her own laziness. Whatever the hell happened between the end of the fight and ending up in the medical room must have been rushed to some extent- or maybe the teacher? just didn't care of the woman's condition. Either way, the lack of air wasn't her own doing, so the demon decided to keep the non-lazy streak going and sat up a bit more in the cot-like hospital-esk bed.

It sent a lasting pang throughout her middle but she tried not to show it, especially after catching sight of Kai not too far away. A strained smirk curved its' way onto Dionysus' face before she even realized it was there. "Looks like you've been to Hell and back nippy.", the dark-haired student croaked out, mostly to her self.
Kai: He sighed in discomfort, recognising Dionysus's voice. "That tends to happen when someone hacks through your chest, you-" His speech was halted as he attempted to turn and face her. A wave of pain surged through his body, resulting in a few mostly concealed grunts. He continued looking up at the ceiling, an agitated look on his face. "Why are you even here? You won." He had no way of telling how much he damaged her, now that the rush of battle had worn off and pain enveloped his thoughts.

Dionysus' smirk widened upon hearing Kai's reply, content now that he was awake and able to be talked to. "Ah- it lives...", she commented lightly with amusement find its' way into the woman's voice as she let herself fall back onto the pillow behind her, shoulders rolling to stretch as best she could. Using her left hand the demon pushed her tangled mess of hair to the side so she could see a bit better, the other hand resting casually on a brought-up knee. "And you better not forget it dove.", came Dionysus' cocky reply to his question, head lolling just enough to the side to offer him a wink before continuing. "Don't worry of you do though- I'll just remind you from time-t'-time.", feeling her body stiffen up at the movement, the woman didn't bother to move her head back.
Kai: "Do you think if I called a nurse I could get you kicked out?" came his unresponsive reply, his attention focused more on thinking how he could get revenge. While revenge wasn't a usual resort of his, he doubted he could get her to leave him alone any other way. Perhaps with the help of another of her victims? Maybe his time would be better spent preparing for whatever this 'Rhelm' thing was, but getting rid of her chaotic attitude would likely be a plus for everyone at the school.

The single laugh that burst through her throat quickly became a cough that racked her entire body, whatever muscles she had coiling in weakness to the self-attack. Dionysus did nothing to stop besides close her mouth to silence it as much as she could. Once it passed she spoke; voice cracking and breaking off halfway between words. "Love to see you try...thankfully I doubt it.", an unsuccessful clearing of the throat. "No need to feel embarrassed about being alone in a room wit' a chick though dove-Hell-I'll even close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping so you don't feel guilty m'bout wandering eyes~", the demon did close her grey eyes and slowed her breathing as much as she dared, trying to look bashfully peaceful.
Kai: He quietly let out another sigh. "Oh, I don't mind. Because in case you didn't notice, your claws gashed my neck too bad to even look at you without feeling like someone just took a stake to it." He resumed his thoughts, ignoring his anger. Maybe he could find a student strong enough to take her on in the training class? He probably wouldn't be healed in time to watch anyone else fight though... It was a decent start though.

Dionysus let out a kiddish 'aw'. "I'm terribwee sowwy fur slashing chu open Kai-fwend. Do chu want me to kiss it bedder?", she sent a tearful pout the man's way, blinking innocently in attempts to hide the mirth beneath her gaze, not entirely caring if he was able to see it or not. Then she processed his words a bit more and dropped the act, voice going back to it's normal tone. "I could rearrange that for you if you'd like- the stake thing.", a jittery smile pulled at the demon woman's lips, looking very forward to the next few moments.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Oh cool Kai and Dion ok.))

(( Henlo Sky! ))
((Good morning!))

(( Tis a gooda morning! ))
((Good... Noon?)))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus