Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( Ģñoođň! :DDDDDD ))
(( : ) ))

(( How has chu been good sir? ))
((I've been very! What about you?))

(( Couldn't say the same ._. Been quite. *wiggle* ))
((A damn shame.))

(( Quite! *roll* will be finicky for another few hours on here ;-; but will many try to be here mi friendo ))

(( Am back! ))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Won’t be on. On a “vacation” hope you all have fun!))

(( 0o0 Hokay! Do you know when chu will be back? ))
((Hi all, good morning!))

(( Tis an Icy! Henlo! Tis a gooda morning~ ))
((Hiya Jai! How are thee?))

(( Gomen! ;-; Am hokay but hunguru, chu? ))
((I'm meh.. Missing Tarra, but also just rp in general. Don't have any going besides Raven Wood and this is still going p slow.))

(( Tarra? ;-; Am sorry to hear ahhhh, maybe we can work out an RP of some kind >~< ))
((Purghaps. Also, Tarra was a rp I made a while back, it got ridiculously big, I'd log in after waking up to an average of 1000 posts. Any ideas?))

(( 0o0 Whoa! Tis crazy @-@ what happened to it? Not a solid idea e.o but I wanted some input on chu first ))
((An old friend had made all their characters important to the story, then quit the repository right before a big battle. Quite a long story but in the end I felt the best option was to shut it down. Kinda regret that, but if I remake it and it doesn't get popular I feel like I might sort of ruin the legacy, y'know? Anyways...))

(( ;-; Aw- gomen, sorry to hear that >~< I get what you mean by not restarting it too- damn ;-; Ah, wells, I message chu privately about le RP; but ah <-< >~< I hope I don't sound sassy or pushy, but uh, I has replied to chu on here IC...I'm not not if you saw or are too depressedbutt to want to reply to it, but I thought I'd let chu know just in case! ^~^ ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus