Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((Oh, guess I just didn't notice! I'll reply to both soon, gotta talk with someone.))
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( Hokay! Gooda luck! ))
Kai: He was quickly running out of brick-wall replies. Had he really lost to this.... This pretentious theatre girl? "I'm going to assume that you do that voice with anyone you maim, and you aren't just mocking my physical age again? Maybe if you'd fought me yourself without hiding behind some hell goop we wouldn't be having this conversation. You act all tough and do things just for the attention, but if anyone brings some magic dampeners to a fight, you're ****ed." She had yet again struck a nerve with him, in a way that hadn't happened in quite some time before he joined the school. Imagine if his sister saw him like this.....

Dionysus' smile grew more and more the further Kai kept talking, realizing more and more how much being called small and like a baby was just really plucking all the right strings. It was something she was going to be keeping in mind throughout their duration here...how long are they going to stay here? The question lingered in her head as she spoke. "Do you know that?Are you absolutely positive about that, honey dear? You seemed to be having difficulty with just little baby boo-boos~", was she testing the wasters? Yes. Was she going to stop anytime soon? No. Was she having way too much with it all? Very. Was she probably going to have her *ss kicked once they get out of the medical room? Oh yes. Was she going to have her *ss kicked now, in the medical room? Probably.
Kai: He clenched his fists, thinking to himself. Obviously, he was just going to stay cool, and wait this out. Worst come to worst, he could just ignore her, right? And that's exactly what he did.... For a grand total of three seconds. "No, you know what? I'm done with this. There was no appeal to this school whatsoever for me when I got invited, but I accepted their offer just so I could finally get an excuse to get away from my sister. Then I arrive on my own wings after over a week, it's somehow worse than I expected, I'm suddenly some chosen one who isn't allowed to leave the damn place, and my sister's been reincarnated with an ability to kill in the form of you! I've been forced to hone my fighting style and my strategy just to get by and then I get trashed and humiliated the second I step into the ring by some pretentious hellgirl who got a free ticket because you were born in the bad place! You didn't even land a hit without those deviantart oc shadow claws! We're going again, right here! No magic, first one to forfeit wins. Let's see what you can do without your disjoint, huh?!" He sprung out of bed with a spin, his wounds unimportant to him now. He had no thoughts for the future, and the only thing on his mind was taking her down. His unflinching 'think first' nature had been battered to oblivion since he joined this school, and it all tied back to her. "What're you waiting for?! You aren't all talk, are you?!?!"

That 'probably' was just pushed into high gear as soon as Kai said that he was done, her eyebrows raised as Dionysus' smirk shifted sideways just a little more, with her growing in apprehension each passing second as the vampire continued his rant- his temper tantrum she bemusedly corrected the inner thought quickly. The demon kept note on the snippets of information, like a sister, the negativity associated with his kin and this school ( she couldn't blame him there ), for any future use to torment him further. For some reason the realization that he was dead hit her like a truck. That he had something before all of this, and it seemed not the kindest somethings either. A flicker of jealousy passed over the woman as her smirk slowly drifted darker, inch by inch, with an odd mix of mirth and the previous emotion. The man seemed so wild, the only person to have actually given her the time of day...

...so obviously she had to adhere to his demands.

As soon as Kai stood up, Dionysus followed suit a bit slower, taking her sweet time and playing just a tiny while more. The disheveled head of hair that was pushed out of face a while ago was back there again, covering half of the hazel-eyed woman's facial features, but her mixed expression in clear view. "Damn you're loud when you scream...", she rubbed her left ear for emphasis, left eye closed shut in mostly fake cringe. The first word was almost completely cut out with her breaking vocal cords and the ending falling into a ghostly groan before a moment of silence. "...I wonder how loud you can go!-", Dionysus howled out as best she could before shooting herself forward, jumping as well in attempts to use height as well as gravity to her advantage, though her soreness and weakness barely brought her above two feet off the ground. She kept to his rule nonetheless; the blackness that engulfed her hands and arms in the gym was gone, with no intention of drawing it back out anytime soon, rendering her nails about as damaging as fish bone being thrown at someone. With enough momentum and the fact that the vampire was still recovering. hopefully another win will come quickly. A very brief flash of worry swarmed her though- maybe now that he was actually upset upset, he would bite her out of spite this time. Keeping that thought to herself that's for sure noneedtogivethecrazymananyideas.
((THERE IS SO MUCH WORD))

(( ^//^ Gomen! ))
((Also, I replied in the PM's btw.))

(( I knows! I was still in bed and twas berry warm~ I wanted to be on le computer to reply to such MUCH WORD ^-^ Am doing it nows! ))
(( ^_^ ))

(( Boom! I am fewd I be back e.o A or B? ))
EchoDremurr

hey people! sorry for not being here just i seemed to forgot a bit about it, plush i was punished by my mom for...using my phone too much so sorry again ill be more active!

(( Tis hokay! There's a bit a stalemate going on for a little while until Sky comes back from her 'vacation' anyways! ^o^ ))
Kai: He was unprepared to switch from his broken attitude to his usual fighting style just yet, so the sudden rush attack was practically impossible for him to react to successfully. Instead, he had also dashed forward, his frail child body comparatively powerless to the demon. He was launched across the hospital floor, sliding to a stop by another empty bed. The plus side of having a child’s body, thankfully, was how quickly it could recover from such an incident. He sprang back up onto his feet and flung a flower vase towards Dion, then after a quick glance at his surroundings, picked up a drip stand and got into a defensive position with it while he strategised. He was still furious, but that had rarely gotten in the way of his plans.

A ****-eating grin spread across Dionysus' face as she felt them collide and noticed that Kai had been knocked back into another medical cot just behind him, though she didn't see the vase hurling at her in time. With the crazy hair blocking the woman's vision alongside the current objective of making sure she stayed upright from the collision; the object landed directly on target, the demon's face/head. The shards cascaded all across her face and left behind many open cuts, complimenting the previous slices she had from the vial that was thrown at her earlier. She did not have good luck with the whole face thing today it seems.

Dionysus let out a short caterwaul of pain, blind having closed her eyes the moment she felt something come into contact with her face, hands flying to feel-inspect the damage, while eventually dislodging the small pieces from the wounds that she could. Deja vu rippled through the demon and she quickly forced her eyes open regardless if they got into her eyes. She didn't plan to give the vampire a chance to have another surprise at her. She swiftly took in the fact that he was holding something taller than him though she was blinking too much to figure out what it was yet.
Kai: Realisation flashed across his face as he saw her eyes, followed by a smirk. “Wait, why would someone leave a lance in a hospital wing?” He said in a quiet tone to hint that he was talking to himself again, but actively loud enough for Dion to hear. “I’m not complaining... This’ll speed things up.” He charged at Dion with the end of the pole pointing at her, ready to make his next move as soon as she reacted.

A what?! A lance wouldn't actually be in a medical wing...he was joking, he had to be joking. Even with Dionysus attempting to reassure herself that a random weapon wouldn't just be laying around for anyone to take or that her memory told her that she didn't see anything of the sort before sight became a bit of a problem, she couldn't risk it. With this crazy school, the possibility wasn't as low as she would like. So, not feeling up to maybe being impaled, the demon tried to side-step her way out of Kai's attack. Angling her body out of the way as much as she could as well.
Kai: “Not that easy!” With all his attention focused on fully anticipating and preparing for a dodge instead of his ‘lance charge’, He watched her movement with a slight hint of enjoyment as he suddenly slammed the drip pole onto the ground and used his momentum to fly off the ground and around the pole in a powerful body swing towards her head. Perhaps there was some deeper reasoning for the continuous head targeting, but he always felt it wise to apply as much attack pressure to one weak spot to make up for his generally weaker physical strength.

Dionysus was rather certain that even through the ringing that exploded in her ears she could hear the dull crack of her skull splitting open enough to send a shock wave of pain to resound and rip throughout her entire body, leaving the farthest limbs in a tingling numbness. The pop of the woman's neck accompanied it, but she wasn't aware of that one. Her back popped too and a rib fractured upon coming in hard contact with whatever hard metal thing was just to the side of where she previously stood. The demon had to put all of her weight against the surface just to keep herself from falling to the ground, though she knew she was slipping down anyways...probably.

Red rivers trickled down the side and front of the dark-haired student's face, hazel eyes completely closed this time, a half scowl present on her features, copper filled her senses. It happened so fast she didn't even let out a noise, positive that she blackout for a few moments. A very prominent pressure throbbed all around where she was still able to feel. Everything felt like it was ready burst into nonexistence at the point.

Dionysus tried to say something but blood was still in her mouth, so she spat it out, trying to aim for him with it, before attempting words...just an odd rumble of squeal came out though. A ruefully smile battled against the pained grimace.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus