Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kai: He let out a deep sigh, his anger being mostly subsided. "I think I've made my point clear?" He said, pointing his trusty drip pole at her in some meaningless show of dominance. This was secretly to mask the fact he was still fearful of her power and the chance that she was faking it, considering he was essentially one good hit away from falling down. As the adrenaline washed away, he saw just how badly he'd hurt her with his kicks, and he threw the pole to the side with a shocked look in his eyes. "Oh. I.... I'll go get a nurse." He had never really intended to hurt her, had he? Maybe she did actively push him, but he wouldn't've done the same to his sister, or anyone who didn't make the first attack. Perhaps her comparing his actions to that of a child weren't that unreasonable anymore? He felt a sudden and deep shame in himself, but there would be plenty self-reflection later. He covered his nose with both hands to prevent the smell of her blood aggravating his feeding state, and quickly ran off to find a nurse.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((What I miss?))
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( Kai and Dion had a fight in the medical room, Kai is going to find a nurse! ))
The nurse was in a nurses lounge literally right by the medical area.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((sorry for not being on here recently, what did i miss?))
(( Kai and Dion had a fight in the medical room and a nurse is to be expected to help Dion.))

(( Kai and Dion had a fight in the medical room, and so now Kai is going to find a nurse! ))
((Also I haven’t been in much either so it’s ok))
((Good morning!))

(( Gooda morning ^-^ ))

Dionysus, if she could, would have followed up Kai's first question with a string of words that had gotten herself expelled a few times in the past, though she wasn't worried about that this time luckily. Not to say that she was worried about getting expelled those years either. Man her head hurt. It was taking a very conscious will to keep her legs up and body off the floor, despite said floor swirling all around and sometimes reaching above her own head. A little concerning but not a bother- made the demon a tad dizzier looking at it though, out of the one eye away from the hair and blood. What else did the small vampire say? Something about leaving...?

Taking a few slow blinks Dionysus held her breath for some reason as she glanced around for Kai, but wasn't too surprised once she found the room empty besides her- unless he was hiding somewhere, yet the thought was dismissed easily. He had no motivation to hide, so he wasn't. At least she really hoped not; this would be an awful time for some hide-and-seek...in both of their conditions. The woman tried not to let her mind wander too far, not willing to replay the scenes a few minutes ago. Best keep that locked away.
Kai: He ran into the nurse's lounge, still slightly out of breath from the battle. He was quite worried about her injuries, but decided not to express that fear in this moment. "Hello, there's been a slight emergency and one of your patients is currently bleeding out on the floor. Shouldn't you be in there anyway? You should probably help out." He finished his sentence and began his return to the hospital, but stopped. Perhaps it wasn't wise for a vampire in need of healing to go towards a bleeding person...
The nurse instantly teleported to the little medical room. She put her hands near the girls wounds. She closed her eyes and a white light glowed from her hands as she used her healing magic to heal the girl.

Dionysus hissed through her teeth, lips curled back in an unreasonable snarl of defiance and completely tensed upon being touched by something she couldn't see, stomach jumping in surprise at the suddenness of everything. Plus having open wounds prodded at wasn't the most pleasant thing she had experienced. As the demon slowly got her barrings a quick thought bounced in her mind; why didn't the nurse health them like this sooner? Like, as soon as they got in the medical wing- hell, even before they went in she could have done it. Though the blood-stained dark-haired woman didn't voice this question, still a fair bit too drained regardless of the healing done to her. "Appreciated dove...", came Dionysus' croak, a half attempted wink looking more like a wince crossed over her features.
The nurse smiled.”Shhh.” She levitated the girl and gently got her on her bed. She grabbed some other magical healing things including lucky charms and finished off the healing job. Now the girl was definitely in full health.

Dionysus let whatever was happening to happen though she tried to refuse the lucky charm as soon as she saw it, holding up a hand to the stone. "Yeah- no. Don't feel like bursting into flame or something because of that thing. And I know a lot of things here would love that fate to be mine, so-", she cut herself off, voice and tone back to its original raspy and deeper characteristics, throat not wanting to rip itself out the moment a sound was made. The reason for the demon not finishing the sentence was for two things; one, she figured the nurse got the gist of what she was saying and two, Kai wasn't nowhere to be found...and she felt like boasting to him just to keep up her appearance.
“Shhhh.” The nurse said peacefully.

Dionysus narrowed her hazel eyes a bit at the nurse, suddenly feeling like not going quiet. So she didn't. "The hell you mean, sh? Last time I checked, talking didn't do **** when it comes to wounds. Unless of course it involves someone's neck- but as you can see, mine is fine now and so I'm perfectly capable of speaking. Though something tells me that that wasn't the reason for telling me to shush. I think you were just tired of my superior voice! Jealous are you? I'm sure that there's some form of magic to satisfy your dissatisfaction- or maybe you're stuck with the meager ability to only attempt to silence others. I will not stand for this mistreatment!!", the demon ended on a higher note than what she started off with, hands thrown up into the air as a show of her defiance.
“I meant shush because I know what I’m doing. Some people hate the lucky charms but if you want me to heal you faster and get you the hell out of here then shush.” The nurse said.”That’s what I meant.” She finished up and looked at Kai.”Take yourself and him and run along.” The nurse teleported away.
((Good morning; the way home))

(( Gooda morning the home way! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus