Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((Thanks for sharing!))
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( Chu welcome! ))
((Anyone still on?))

Dionysus glanced between where Kai was and where the nurse used to be for a solid three seconds, an eyebrow slowly raising in question. Wasn't she going to magic-heal him, too? Not like she particularity minded the new change of condition shifts, but it would be rather difficult to keep on bugging the man when he was still in the medical wing in recovery. The demon doubted that someone such as herself would be allowed to visit- let alone him allowing her to visit. Now that she held captive some very interesting provoking information on the young ( probably old to be honest ) vampire lad, the was no way in hell that she would pass up on any opportunity that she could get a snatch at. Such as this one.

With a small shake of the head and a lightly confused blink, Dionysus quickly smiled and hopped out of the bed, deciding to, as menacingly as she could, skip down to where Kai stood and bent down to his height. "Seems like we gotta run away dove.", she whispered to him cheekily, head tilted to the side, and hazel eyes gleaming.

(( Sorry! Was dealing with some things ;-; ))
((That’s ok Also didn’t know he needed it so badly he was at least standing so I figured he’d be fine.))

The nurse snapped her fingers and quickly healed Kai from her office.
Kai: A look of slight shock flashed through his eyes as he was once more taken aback at her continued mockery. He had just struck her to the ground using a drip pole and a vase, but the second she was healed she hadn't taken any time to get right back to attempting to assert her dominance in any way she could. He, of course, did his best to hide his surprise. Maybe she had the right idea, to just pretend nothing had happened? Due to their rapid healing, not much was noticeably different aside from a little misplaced furniture. "I... severely underestimated your tunnel vision. Why do you keep on calling everyone dove? I think we all probably got the message after the first ten times." He found talking with her uncomfortable so soon after they had both easily defeated the other in two separate battles. Of course, if he voiced these complaints she would probably just follow him around even longer.. He knew he didn't need to find someone to take her down anymore, just a better ruleset, but watching the rest of the fights might be a little fun. Besides, if other students were there it'd be a lot easier to ignore Dion.

Dionysus let her smirk fall to a lazy grin and gazed at Kai blankly, though a gentle mist of amusement still swirled around the flecked mellow colour pools, dampened by offence nonetheless; previous intentions cut off abruptly...and she had half the heart to leave the poor wretch alone after all was said and done. Any ounce of motivation to continue with their banter sizzled out completely upon the man's outspoken observation of the demon that was a lot more dreadfully accurate than she would have liked it to be. The vampire's words rang and echoed deafeningly different in her ears- no matter how much denial the woman tried to thrust in its way.

You have always been so narrow-minded...

It sounded dual. Underwater. Dream-like. An unnerving fusion of Kai's own voice and another one that held a feminine chime to it; one the student knew both very well and not at all. They somehow held the same tones, making it even harder to distinguish between the two, the now and then.

Perhaps this outcome was the most beneficial for both of us...

Dionysus' vision started overlapping. Sometimes she saw the shorter man in front of her and then sometimes she saw wisps of someone else, towering over her body. Hot and cold flashes sent riveting shivers up and down both arms and back. Though the dark-haired demon was never claustrophobic she suddenly felt like everything was pushing against her. The walls were too high, the floor too present, the ceiling too close, the air too ******* much, and the scenes in front too hard to take back in.

You really should have seen this coming...'dove'.

Composure. A slow steady breath in...out.

Dionysus went on with staring at Kai for some moments more, paying attention to her functioning lungs and not all the burning all around. After enough time had passed for her sanity to somehow be questioned further the woman straightened herself up before throwing a humorless wink his way. "...Just in case you forgot, being small an' light as a damn feather an' all that...Hither, hither, hellspawn! We have people to feel pity for.", she pointed out as airy as she could, keeping with the decrease of right-mindedness to use to her advantage, before tossing a careless arm over his head and half ***** the little ***** back towards the gym.
The teacher nodded as she watched the last battle. The bell rang and that was the end of classes.”Bye kids have a good rest of your day.” The teacher said and went to the main classroom to get some paperwork done.
((If anyone comes on I will try to think of what to do next))
The Madman (played by Burrito)

((May I join the rp? If this character isn't suitable, feel free to pick and choose from my others.))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She hugs may
((Ok Failure pm me please also Serp could you give some more or want me to time skip a bit?))
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon called all the students to his office for a very important announcement.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian perked up at the sound of Malavon's voice through the school's sound speakers and let the information run start to finish in her head before making a move from her place. Sliding a small bookmark in between two pages the student gently put down the High School for Dummies guide on the bedside table just to the right, before standing up from being previously seated on said bed. No noise was made during the whole process, as if the vampire was merely a shadow with the ability to interact with that around. Which wouldn't be too far from the truth she thought grimly. Krillian glanced around the dorm room semi-cautiously.

He called every single student that stayed in the mansion where they slept.

Adi sighed as her meditation was interrupted.

“I have an important thing to tell you so hurry.” Malavon said before turning the thing off.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian quickly decided that urgency was top priority over caution, so she pushed the lingering feeling to the back of her mind as abruptly as she could before making her way outside the room, refusing to let her gaze wander back behind her. Walking down the hallway and stairway to Malavon's office the young woman wondered if the 'something important' meant a battle with what the student originally had to face some time ago. There was a possibility of the reason for the meeting to be about another important thing that had yet been explained to them, though it was very small and very unlikely. If he called everyone then it involved everyone; there's not too many things everyone here has in common...besides that fact that they are all here to fight off the Rhelm. It couldn't be for anything else. With that in mind, the darkly-dressed vampire continued down the path in haste.

((I’m waiting for others to come on as well so we will need to wait.))

She was too tired to get dressed so her fire surrounded her form. She stretches as she gets there. "What do you want malavon? I am tired."

“You’ll have to wait for the others to show up.” Malavon responded and motioned for her to sit.

"Where is may at?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus