Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

“Right. Just to go over what you’ve told us quickly: It will take a few months for anything to happen, the thing will not be worth the wait, and there is a man somewhere. Absolutely fantastic, thanks for waking me and the entire rest of the school up to tell us that.” He stepped outside, grumbling about something as he continued flicking through the objects in his bag.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi followed Kodoku out.”God the lesbians need to control themselves like seriously.” She snapped out. She didn’t hate anyone being a couple. She hated them smooching in front of everyone.”What’s in there?” SHe asked him seeing the bag.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian was the last to leave, like she intended to, and slowly trailed back to her dorm room, lost in thought. It seemed like her lack of the ability to fight was beginning to hold detrimental outcomes for the future...and it had only just started to settle in mind. Shame as well as hopelessness racked the student hard enough cause a physical recoil towards her own foolishness. To think that the need to battle would never come was a childish thought oh so long ago- a flicker of self-loathing touched the woman for some moments. Nothing could be done to change that one mistake from the past but at least there was, at minimum, a months' worth of advance to learn and practice the practically nonexistent skill she had; while there was hopelessness flaring inside Krillian's head, some faith managed to slink through it. There was a chance.

Straightening her slouched back, Krillian suddenly spun on her heel and began striding towards the opposite direction of where she was originally going and instead decided to make way to the gymnasium to see what can be done to build up muscle strength- due to the embarrassing fact that she was basically just bone as well as skin momentarily.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Just in case you don’t remember the roommates here’s the list:
First floor- Celestria w/ Dion

Mavis w/ Karma

Second- Kodoku w/ Kai

Adi w/ Krillian

Garenata w/ Skylar

Scam w/ Exile))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Yes may, I would like that" she takes mays hand and takes may back to the room
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May smiled and sat on her bed. She took out her phone seeing as her little brother was texting her and saying that he missed and loved her. That just tugged the right heart string to make her start crying.

Hugs may "what is wrong may?"

May smiled and showed her the text.”Its happy tears.” She said.

She nods and kisses you. "I love you may"

May sniffled and wiped at her eyes.”I miss my family.” She said.

"Can't say I feel the same way about mine, but I am here to comfort you"

May sniffled and laid in her bed and rested her hand on karma’s thigh.

She lays down with may and hugs her

“Hey karma?” She said and looked at her.”What happened to your family exactly?”

She sighs "I just left them, after cutting my father's throat of course"
((Good evening.))

“Why?” May asked.

"Constant torture makes you want to kill"

May nodded.”Oh..” she said.”But then why did you leave the rest of your family?”

"None of them cared about me, they were ready to kick me out at a moment's notice"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus