Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian kept as still as one could possibly be as the verbal fight between Kodoku and Mr. Thorn ( and Karma ) slowly built up as well as came back down, hopefully, from its climax. Avoidance was something she practiced on the daily and for as long as she could remember. Avoiding fights, avoiding confrontation, avoiding being seen, avoiding being blamed, avoiding cameras, avoiding people alone at night- almost anything really. She liked to think that she'd gotten pretty good at the skill. The almost primal instinct to get out of the room was tensing every muscle in the vampire's body, just a spring ready bounce far away and as quiet as can be. Choosing to sit at the front was a mistake and something she would do again- with one of people arguing at the very front of the Classroom, it would be insanely difficult to split through the door without someone else noticing.

Anxiety was being to flare up until the front door slammed open with a loud bang.

"Seems I've been missing all the parties recently.", a toothy smile. "What choas is this now?", the last word dragged on a bit and the dread dragged all her saliva down to her stomach the moment she heard Dionysus' croaked voice.
“My point is you are magic but I am way stronger. You don’t listen to your teachers. You will die with even the easiest battle you’ll be going into. Got it? Good.” He said and continued on.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He continued to chuckle, crossing his arms behind his head. "Resorting to petty baseless insults over simple questions in a matter of minutes.... You sure have displayed your dominance over me to a group of schoolkids. Maybe I'd actually listen to you if you did literally anything that demanded my respect." He lifted the back of his hand in a half-wave to Dionysus out of boredom, not even fully acknowledging who she was.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"What's to guarantee that we will die, we cannot use quite as much magic, sure. And we have not had weapons training, so we don't even know what weapons we are good with either, but there are also such things as scouts, everything uses scouts. We could probably take a scout."
“Like what?”
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Wrizor slowly sat straight in his seat, taking a deep breath before he spoke. "With all due respect, sir, do we actually learn things in this class, or is it just arguments..?"
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

Dionysus scanned the classroom out of the corner of her eye, immediately noticing the absence of a few students and the odd addition of one, much to her mild surprise. Then again it just meant that she had more chances to spread some influence further than before, so, the more the merrier for once. Is that a briefcase? Thinking that her eyes were playing tricks on her, the demon shifted her sight to the new guy. Nope, that's a briefcase alright. A movement caught her attention and the student flickered her hazel orbs to it and saw Kodoku somewhat waving to her. No one else in the room even bothered to acknowledge her presence...is this...friendship? Are they now bound together for all eternity? Is that how this works? So mote it be. Pretending to actually care shouldn't be that hard.

Following her, now, duty, Dionysus casually made her way over to the man, cooing out a small "Buuuuuurrrrrrrrn~", at the sound of the new guys' insult towards who she guessed was the teacher. The dark-haired woman took the seat next to Kodoku and gave him a lightly wicked grin. "Who the hell is the old dude?", she allowed her volume to drop a bit from her previous one.
“I would teach if there weren’t any interruptions. So I suggest for you to shut your mouth and listen.” Mr Thorn said. He snapped his fingers and a indestructible thing showed up on Kodokus mouth.”There now then.”

((Seems a little OP when you could've literally just asked me to stop.))
((Well I don’t see Kodoku as the kind to listen to the teacher when he tells him to hush plus he technically did say if there were no interruptions then he’d be able to teach something))

((I don't mean Kodoku. If you feel I'm obstructing the scene enough for you to resort to the most broken possible power, you can just ask me to stop.))
((Oh))

((So, lets just say he got bored and shutted up?))
((Or he realized that if he stopped talking the teacher could teach))

((iofnpspenspiefnpiw Just found a shiny metang))

((But yeah, that works I guess.))

((So instead of ugly green it's cool silver?))

((I don't know what kind of metang you've been looking at, but yeah, this one's silver :) ))

((The green is ugly because it's also blue))

((I mean, yeah? I guess? Well, any name ideas?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus