Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((Fork))
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

(( Nimhe! <-< Or Fork- yis! ))
“Now then. Let’s go through some things you’ll be fighting. First up are Grelams. Their basically Realm gremlins.” Mr Thorn said.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian sighed in relief as the demon walked by her without a hitch, and slowly began to calm down a bit as Mr. Thorn started explaining about what exactly they were to be fighting in the Rhelm. Trying to focus on that seemed a lot easier than she thought it would be, considering how badly she wanted to leave not even ten minutes ago. The vampire diligently wrote down tiny notes on these Grelams.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She stayed silent, just needing to know how to kill them
“Anything you can do to kill them it will. They are easy to kill.” Mr Thorn said.”Next is... Malifor. He is actually the brother of the headmaster... he is a demon and we aren’t actually allowed to kill him...” Mr Thorn knew he was gonna hear s***.”Don’t ask me about that talk to the headmaster later.”

((Morning 3, the Morninging))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Morning 3.5, the crappy Disney cashgrab))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Tis a morning! ^o^ ))
((Hi))

((Eyy))

((Ello!))

((Just found a shiny spiritomb c: ))

((Name it Grandma's Ashes.))

He raised an eyebrow upon hearing that the headmaster's brother was a demon, but kept quiet. He simply wrote down the information, as well as speculating about how that would work. "Why, may I ask, are we prohibited from defending ourselves against him??

((I named it 4chan.))
“Because they can not help the evil stuff they do. They are controlled by Realm himself.” He answered.

"So what you're saying is that we're only allowed to kill the weakest ones?" He asked, before continuing to speak. "Is there a way to break Realm's hold over them?"
“We are trying to figure out how to do that so not yet. And I’m saying you can’t kill the ones important to others. Brothers sisters friends.” He said.”The grelams Are Nothing but weak spirits.

He nodded. "One last question." He said, pausing for effect. "When are we going to start fighting these people?"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"When we get through training probably. This is obvious. I heard most people who fight them do so in groups though. Which is no fun if you ask me, but what can you do. Sometimes the enemy is stronger than you, or you could just be being careful." She tapped her fingers on the desk.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus