Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

“No fighting these guys alone.” He said sternly and seriously.”This fighting will happen in a few months. When the Rhelm breaks the lock.” He answered.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He locked his hands together, resting his chin upon them with an inquisitive glint in his eye, his attention obviously peaked at the mention of combat. "Y'know, you seem rather flippant about this whole thing. If they truly die to anything, what's the problem with just charging in alone? I don't think this'll work too well in a crowd of people I'm not allowed to hit." He said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the large blade strapped across his back. He decided not to get into the whole deal with Malifor for now, as it seemed better to bring it up later. Then again.... Maybe he'd just stay quiet. At the end of the day, you can't argue with self defence, right?
“The grelams Maybe But the rest you have to do together.” He said. He was gonna continue but the bell rang.”Class dismissed.”
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She heads to combat class, knowing something was going to be quite odd today. She looked over at the weapon rack.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Wrizor stood and headed to the next class, paling slightly when he saw the weapon racks. "Ah... joy." He said sarcastically, not looking forwards to what was to come.

((Are they real or wooden weapons?))

((I'd assume that they're either wooden or blunt.))

((I was assuming that too, it's just always best to clarify before you make a mistake.))
((I think they won’t play with real weapons till later on))

A lady walked into the gym area where they fought.”Hello.” She said before flipping through some pages.

He walked in on time for once, decently interested in the sparring. He noticed the wooden weapons lining the walls and let out a slight grunt, taking his sword off his back and laying it down in a nearby corner. "Guess I'll have to find something else for now...." He walked over to the weapons and began inspecting each one.
The teacher allowed them to choose a weapon they wanted.

He walked over to the racks, grabbing a thin wooden blade that was around 3 and a half feet, twirling it to check the balance. "I suppose this'll work to keep me from losing for a few seconds."
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian had trialed behind the others slowly to whatever class was next, still trying to get herself out of the out-of-body experience she was having at the moment, probably from the sudden jump of anxiety in the last class. Upon seeing a rack of weapons where a few others were browsing and sighed silently. She had been training to build up muscles but had neglected throwing weapons into the mix- another mistake she would have to be mindful of in the future. The vampire decided to wait by the entrance until everyone had chosen their tool before she would make way over and have a gander at her own; which would probably be...anything small and pointy.

After a little bit more looking, he took a weapon off the wall and began testing out some jabs. "Hmm... I haven't used a light weapon in a while. I guess I may as well get some more practice in." He tapped the handle of his wooden yari twice against the mat, satisfied with his choice. He sat down and waited for the teacher.
“Come on!” She called at some of the kids taking too long.

Adi chose throwing knives. Obviously like all the others they were wooden. What’s the point of fighting someone when you can’t kill them?

She picks up a pair of katanas "this could work" she swung both and laughed a bit

Wrizor walked a few feet to an open spot on the mat, entering a dueling stance and closing his eyes as he ran through a few combinations. "Yeah, this'll work." He said as he took a seat, the weapon on the ground next to him.
“Ok listen up! You are gonna be pared up. You all are going to be fighting at the same time! Here is the partner list.” She said pinning it on the board behind her.

Looks at who her partner is. She was curious who it could be

He looked at the list curiously, hoping to be matched up against someone new.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus