Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes nodded.”Mhmm.” She kept the scythe held up. She didn’t make a move.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She moved forward a bit, being cautious as she still did not want to get hit. "For the most part we are at a stand still"

Celes nodded. She waited till karma was caught off guard.”Uh oh looks like Mavis got hurt.” She lied to get her distracted.

"May can hold her own, that's like me saying 'look over there, it's a cute puppy' even though there are no pets allowed, nice try though" she flapped her wings a couple of times

Celes nodded.”I’m serious she got hurt.” She said in a more worried tone.

She laughs and suddenly charges at celes. She slashes at the stomach with one and at the left arm with the other. She had known that with this attack celes would have to be defensive as she had been just quick enough to get to close to use the scythe against.

Celes quickly jumped back and quickly swung her scythe striking karma by her chest.

She had moved just in time to minimize the damage to a little cut. She smiled at this and looked at the ground, checking if any blood had been dripping from you, she then throws the left katana right at your chest and grabbed her right katana with both hands for greater power

Celes blocked the katanas with the scythe and did a tumble roll away.

She leaped as Celestria was rolling, swinging fast and hard downwards at Celestria. As celestria was in a bad position there could only be defense for her. She (If the portion allowed) would then slam her knee into clestria's chest
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Sorry! Had to leave for a bit and couldn't give a warning! Am back! ))

Krillian nodded at Mavis, taking a few steps back to put some distance between them, twisting her three-inch long wooden dagger-like blades to fit snugly into her palms. The vampire gazed at her patiently, awaiting for her first move.

Celes brought her scythe out and rolled again tripping karma. She swung both katanas out of her hands with her scythe and brought it to her neck so she wouldn’t move.”Gotcha.” She said.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May sighed. She grabbed the staff she chose with some pointy things at the end of it and got ready.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

((Night))

Her metal hand glows as she quickly grabs the end of the blade, melting/burning it. She rolls out of the way of any extra slash as she got to her feet. "Mano y mano then. If I am correct, we both have metal parts, we we both have weapons still, let's go" she smiled and moved her metal hand so the metal could be heard clicking against itself.

“Don’t think using our metal appendages is fair.” Celes said.

"Weapons are weapons. You have two I have one big one. Let's see how this will go." She was already in a fighting position. ((Plus I am just trying to figure out why your character keeps overtaking mine somehow))

((She’s a demon princess. The royals I imagine are a lot stronger))

((I feel like that is kinda unfair though, even when I force you to go on the defensive you are automatically attacking))

((Sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus