Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((Also you could be technically roll because you have some royal blood in you. She would not be stronger than everyone. Also I feel like the two types of blood, angel and demon, would weaken that strength a bit)) This time she would not be the first one to attack. She was ready to go once Celestria was actually going to attack.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Not to me. I think the angel and demon powers together are stronger than you’d believe plus she’s got her demon powers down better than her angel powers. Also if there’s any one else that wants to post a fight with their characters partner you may do so.))

((Alright then, are karma and Celestria just going to be at a stand still for now?))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((They’ll still be fighting but like it’ll just move to some other group))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Icy be busy for the next bit so he probably won't reply for some time ^-^ ))

Krillian squared her shoulders back whilst widening her stance, intently watching Mavis just across from her for a few seconds before lunging towards the angel as swiftly as she could. Keeping low to the ground the vampire immediately directed a slash of the wooden dagger-like weapons at the woman's legs.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((Guess I'll die.))

(( No dying D: ))
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis flew up and escaped the attack. She swung her staff at her.

Krillian had to crane her neck up in order to keep Mavis in her sights as the angel easily dodged her first initial attack, but it appeared to put the vampire in harms way in the process. She barely had time to notice the staff coming towards her face before she could snap her head back to avoid it, feeling it skit across her nose and brush the woman's eyelashes. Taking one step back Krillian made sure that all of her opponent was in view, yet didn't make any other moves. Can't fight what you can't reach.

Mavis did a power move. She flew higher then crashed down making the floor under Krillian shake hard.

((Is anyone here))
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((I'm just waiting for Icy.))

((I didn’t know you were here lol I’m sure icy will be here soon maybe))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

Wrizor Kepus wrote:
He sighed, shaking his head. "It's not that I can't fight, it's that I'm well aware that most everyone here is better than me. I'm more of a strategist than a fighter." He said as he entered a dueling stance, feet spread and facing towards him. "Alright." He said as he dashed forwards, the wooden blade blurring as it seemed to split into three different weapons, one going towards Kodoku's face, the others his upper body.

((I’m really sorry for vanishing on you, especially considering you don’t have any other characters to play as! The places I’ve been staying have had little to no WiFi, and I decided to prioritise other things with the little time I had. In hindsight, I should’ve tried to inform you. Again, really sorry!))

His eyes darted between the whirling blades, curious as to what this could mean. Duplication magic? Rare, but not out of the question.... Illusions seemed much more potential. Surely he wasn’t simply that fast? Still, it was only a training sword, and knowledge would typically prove more advantageous than dodging a swipe or three. “Well, looks like someone wants to play their hand early.” His hand darted up to block the one coming at his face using the back of his palm, acknowledging it as weaker than his chest. He awaited the attack patiently as he started thinking ahead to his strategy for after the blades connected.

((That is quite alright icy.))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((That was... More directed at Failure, but thanks?))

Krillian tried to keep her balance but failed in the end, falling backwards onto her side, one arm managing to shoot out and stop her body from completely colliding with the ground.

This gave May a chance to get ready for Krillians next move.

Krillian brought herself back up to a standing position, a little rattled, but otherwise in the same condition she was when they started. Noticing that Mavis wasn't making an moves towards her, the vampire guessed that the woman was waiting for her to attack again. Adjusting the grip on the wooden daggers once more, Krillian flashes forward yet again, aiming for the abdomen this time. The second dagger jabbing towards Mavis's stomach.

May moved away again. She tried not to get hit. She felt like that would’ve been good practice to have.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus