Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( ;-; Sorry Lure! ))

Krillian scanned the area for Mavis, her partner, before finding her near where Karma stood not so long ago and dipped her head in silent greeting before making way over to the young woman. Though she had been training a while for another training class, she still wasn't completely secure of her abilities just yet. A string of nervousness wiggled in the vampire's belly once she reach her destination.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He turned to face Wrizor, lifting up the yari. "What, are you really that unconfident?" He thought for a second. He couldn't quite tell what, but something felt wrong about fighting someone so confident in their own demise. Of course, that wouldn't be the first time he'd lied to himself just to avoid acknowledging the fact he was warming up to somebody. "Well, kinda takes the fun out of it if you can't fight back..." he looked down at the weapon in his hands, a slight grin on his face as he nodded and lifted his head back up to face Wrizor. "Besides, I never could work these things anyway." He tossed the weapon to the ground and got into a fistfighting stance, a laugh of his own breaking his lips. "Come on then, new boy! Show me everything you've got!"

((Sorry for taking so long, had to do something.))

(( Was it the bees? <-< And all is gooda! ^-^))

Kodoku wrote:
((Not bees,))

(( ;-; I know- but bees can come out of nowhere <~< so tis a chance that one swooped in and launched an attack on chu >-> ))
The teacher noticed.”If you aren’t comfortable with this weapon you will need to choose another. Fighting with weapons could definitely help you.” She said.
((Sry for not being on I had school yesterday and I’m still trying to figure out the schedule and stuff))
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Kodoku wrote:
He turned to face Wrizor, lifting up the yari. "What, are you really that unconfident?" He thought for a second. He couldn't quite tell what, but something felt wrong about fighting someone so confident in their own demise. Of course, that wouldn't be the first time he'd lied to himself just to avoid acknowledging the fact he was warming up to somebody. "Well, kinda takes the fun out of it if you can't fight back..." he looked down at the weapon in his hands, a slight grin on his face as he nodded and lifted his head back up to face Wrizor. "Besides, I never could work these things anyway." He tossed the weapon to the ground and got into a fistfighting stance, a laugh of his own breaking his lips. "Come on then, new boy! Show me everything you've got!"

He sighed, shaking his head. "It's not that I can't fight, it's that I'm well aware that most everyone here is better than me. I'm more of a strategist than a fighter." He said as he entered a dueling stance, feet spread and facing towards him. "Alright." He said as he dashed forwards, the wooden blade blurring as it seemed to split into three different weapons, one going towards Kodoku's face, the others his upper body.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She saw this, knowing it was potentially wrizor 's ability or magic. She doubted that wrizor could move his weapon fast enough to make it do that. She looked at Celestria. "You ready to begin?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes blinked.”Were we supposed to be starting? Did the teacher say go? Or do we just do it?”

“Do it when you are ready. Also you need a weapon.” The teacher said.

She readies her katanas and takes a breath. "Ready Celestria"

Celes held up a finger for a minute. She looked at the weapon options but went for the scythe. She took some practice swings and looked at karma.”I’m ready.”

((I’ll reply when hi get home))
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May looked at Krillian.”I guess we have to fight with these weapons. Huh?”

"A large, somewhat slow weapon, but devestating if it hits. Good choice." She slashes the air with her katanas and circles around celes. Knowing the only goal right now is to not almost get chopped in half, speed is everything in this fight once it starts

“I only chose the one I’ve mastered over the years.” She said. She moved around with karma. “Shall we begin?”

She nods, knowing her opening will be short if that is the case, she mastered very few weapons during her time, but she mastered ones that give her a general advantage of being able to adapt to most. She liked katanas mostly for the speed and curve though "Lets begin"

Celes smiled.”We aren’t allowed to kill each other. Remember that please.”
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((Aren't the weapons either wooden or blunted?))

((Maybe, but even a sharpened wooden weapon can cut)) she waits for any movement from celestria. She knew not to get cocky as if Celestria times her swing well enough, it will hurt.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus