Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian put her body weight forward more in order to use the momentum to propel herself towards Mavis just that much more, thrusting both weapons at the angel's face, throwing a leg out in attempts to swipe her own legs as well.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Kodoku wrote:
Wrizor Kepus wrote:
He sighed, shaking his head. "It's not that I can't fight, it's that I'm well aware that most everyone here is better than me. I'm more of a strategist than a fighter." He said as he entered a dueling stance, feet spread and facing towards him. "Alright." He said as he dashed forwards, the wooden blade blurring as it seemed to split into three different weapons, one going towards Kodoku's face, the others his upper body.

((I’m really sorry for vanishing on you, especially considering you don’t have any other characters to play as! The places I’ve been staying have had little to no WiFi, and I decided to prioritise other things with the little time I had. In hindsight, I should’ve tried to inform you. Again, really sorry!))

His eyes darted between the whirling blades, curious as to what this could mean. Duplication magic? Rare, but not out of the question.... Illusions seemed much more potential. Surely he wasn’t simply that fast? Still, it was only a training sword, and knowledge would typically prove more advantageous than dodging a swipe or three. “Well, looks like someone wants to play their hand early.” His hand darted up to block the one coming at his face using the back of his palm, acknowledging it as weaker than his chest. He awaited the attack patiently as he started thinking ahead to his strategy for after the blades connected.

The one going towards his face vanished upon contact, as well as one of the others. The blade cracked upon contact, reddish-black energy flowing down the wooden surface. He took a few steps backwards, breathing heavily as the energy flowed into a small scratch that was made upon contact.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis used her staff to block the weapons coming at her.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian felt a flourish of satisfaction, even as her daggers were pushed into a halt, since Mavis failed to block her incoming leg that went to sweep the angel's legs from under her.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"As I suspected, just an illusi-" his unending thread of examinations was drawn to a halt as he watched the mysterious substance absorb into his flesh, an odd feeling flowing through his chest where it had struck. "Now, that is interesting. You wouldn't mind sharing what that does, would you?" He asked. While he was genuinely curious, he of course knew it was very unlikely a tactician would throw a valuable knowledge advantage like that away so quickly. Still, he had his own ulterior motives for striking up a conversation....

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm afraid that I do mind, in fact." He said with a smile, dropping the now-useless weapon. "It should be taking effect.... now." He said as the substance flowed back to the surface and into his hand, forming into a quill. He started scratching runes into his arm with the quill, grimacing as blood flowed down to the ground.

He raised one eyebrow, slightly concerned for Wrizor. "This.... This is a training match, Wrizor. You didn't have to do that. You're in advantage." Obviously this was linked to his powers somehow, but... What was he trying to prove? A memory suddenly resurfaced in Kodoku's head. A memory of how quickly he had trusted Wrizor, despite his permanent misgiving of newer students. The energy? The quill? He realized that, with next to no knowledge of Wrizors true capabilities, he may very well have just given Wrizor the ability to kill him on the spot. "I....." He slammed his fists together, looking into Wrizors eyes. "YOU!!" He darted forwards in an instant, leaping into the air and swinging his heel towards the side of his skull, his eyes glistening with a burning rage.

His eyes widened as Kodoku attacked, almost managing to scratch one last rune into place before the blow connected. He slammed into the ground headfirst, the quill dissolving into a red mist. The runes on his arm sank below the surface of his skin and scarred over quickly, a line through the final one causing the scars to fade into obscurity. He pushed himself to his feet, rubbing his head. "Alright, I get it, you win." He muttered, wiping blood from his now-broken nose.

"No, I'm not just gonna let you walk away from this. What were you trying to do to me, traitor?" he said, too stuck in his ways to notice he had likely just permanently lost his one 'friendship' over practically nothing. "Who are you working for?" He had his suspicions, but he wasn't quite ready to voice them yet.

He took a step backwards, holding up his good arm to try and defend himself against any other attacks. "What is WRONG with you!?" He asked angrily, glaring at Kodoku. "I'm not working for anyone right now!" He yelled as he re-formed the quill, ready to fight if he attacked again.

He lowered his fists, a slight confusion crossing his face. "You... But... Why would you carve your skin for a training match? That doesn't.... I thought you were trying to kill me." He had tested essentially everyone now. Nobody had been hired. Nobody had been sent after him. His shoulders sunk back to a more passive position, a rush of guilt flooding him. "Listen, Wrizor, I..." He had no idea how he was going to apologise for this, and he doubted anything he could say would make it up to him anyway.

"Because I don't exactly carry around sheets of paper when I'm fighting, do I?" He said, allowing the quill to disappear again. "I don't want to hear it. It's pretty clear you don't trust me, and I know when I'm not wanted." He said, spitting a wad of blood on the ground between them. He turned and walked away, holding a hand to his face to try and stem the flow of blood.

"That's not......" He stood there for a second, thinking. ".......****." He went and sat on a bench, leaning back against the wall. He was fully aware he'd ruined any future interactions with Wrizor, but he just wished there was some way of getting across to him he knew he was in the wrong. "The only person in the whole school who isn't a total moron..." He rested his head on his knees, deciding to just ignore reality for a while.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi and her partner took it too far so she was done. She decided to sit on the same bench by him. She sighed as she wrapped her own hand in a bandage.

Wrizor had stormed off, heading out of the school to blow off some steam. He set his briefcase down, letting out a stream of curses as he opened it and pulled a sewing kit from inside, stitching up the wounds on his face. "Should've known not to trust him." He muttered, tossing a ball of writhing energy into the distance. "And here I was, hoping that I'd gotten somewhere that I could be me, and not just another 'evil creature.'" He said with a sigh. "Not gonna make that mistake again."

He glanced over at Adi, then shook his head in silence. He took a sheet of paper out of his bag as well as two black pens, and placed one in each of his hands. He began drawing something with the one in his right, and kept the one in his left immobile.
((A moment of silence for a budding friendship cut short.))

((A moment of silence for a budding friendship kicked in the skull.))
((Just to be sure, the school is on like, a floating island, right?))

((All cool magic school rps are, but I don't remember.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus