Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

((Assumption time!))

Wrizor sat at the edge of the island, looking down at the drop below. "Apparently there's some evil, corrupting thing down there..." He said to himself with a sigh. "And apparently I tried to murder the only person here I actually liked." He muttered, chuckling grimly. "What a coincidence."
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Sorry I wasn’t on. Also all magic school rps do it but I imagined it being a different dimension than where the mansion thing is. They would take a magic portal to school every week day was my imagination. But it could be a floating island in the different dimension.))

((It's fine, and that does sound pretty cool. I wasn't planning this, but from the way the rp's gone for my boy so far he'd be an ideal target, from what I can tell. Might add some drama into it. Dunno.))

((A target for the bad guys? If the Rhelm was unlocked then ya he would))

((Quick question; how do people know so much about the Rhelm if it's still locked somewhere?))

((The head master and his brothers and dad all know about the Rhelm cause they’ve had their fair share of run ins with the Rhelm. And not to mention one of the headmasters brothers locked it and you’ll know who he is soon.))

((That's very cryptic. I'm in.))

((And if you ask why they didn’t fight the Rhelm was cause they didn’t know how to beat the Rhelm back then plus they weren’t the chosen ones to fight the Rhelm.))

((Let's play a little game called 'How petty is he?' Where we ask whether or not Wrizor is angry enough to use his specialization in binding magic to try and reverse engineer the Big Bad's seal! Let's meet our contestants!))

((Rolls eyes*))

((The answer is no. I think.))

((Edit: Unless something else happens to drive him over the brink. Probably.))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((Why are you throwing away such drama?))

((Because the spacefaring cat has shown distaste towards my idea.))

((Edit: And from what I can tell, they're in charge of the rp.))

((Mhmm. Now that would be great drama but I’m afraid there is no one out of the Rhelm that was corrupted by Realm himself.))

((Then send in a minion or something.))

((A minion can’t corrupt anyone and bring them to the Rhelm. Only Realm can corrupt.))

((Fine then, keep your plot points.))

((Plus none of the students will be part of the evil peeps))

((Looks like I'll have to make a new character for the sole purpose of playing one of the bad guys, then. Any objections?))

((Yes, I have one. Actually, I just have some ideas of how to get around it. The seal is weakening as his escape draws closer?))

((No one is going to be able to be part of the evil Rhelm. I have the bad guys in mind already))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus