Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

A look of pain hovers on her face for a second, before she smiles. "It's too boring for you to know." She dodges the question. "What about you?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“Umm... I was on a different planet actually.” SHe said.

"Huh... what a coincidence..." She mutters. "How cool!" She says, louder than she meant to.

“Ya. I’m a demon. And princess on my planet.” Celes said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade walks out of the classroom as he had nothing else to do and makes his way down the hallways, walking slowly

"Hm. Let me show you something." She presses the green button on her choker and dark red magic swirls around her. When it clears, a tiny little puppy stands in her place. The puppy is white, with a green-tipped tail and light pink hearts in their cheeks.

Celes sat with the girl.”What even are you? A werewolf? A Shapeshifter?” She asked.

"Dunno. Was just able to do this since I turned 8."

“Oh... you’re a dog.” Celes said.”Huh... where did you come from again?”

"Um... oooh look a butterfly!" She looks outside to a butterfly flying past them and she runs to the garden, chasing it.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan turns and looks at the small dog that wandered into the garden and just stairs at it"Hm...I wonder if I can absorb dog souls"

"?" The paw reaches up for her collar and presses the blue button. Red magic swirls once again and Mint stands there. "I'm not a dog!" She makes an annoyed sound then stomps off.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi sensed it wasn’t a dog.”It’s not a dog Chetan. It has a dog soul and... a human soul.” She said.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"I know, I can see souls too you know, I just wanted to see how mad I could get her"

Her mint green soul flickers for a second, showing cracks.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi nodded.”I see.” She said.”You know I have something I might know about someone.” She said and smiled evilly.”Just have to speak with Taz to know what I am talking about.”

Celes looked at the girl.”Umm... ok?” She said. She looked at the bullies.”Stay away from those people there. They’re bad.”

"Kind of figured. Tch." She seemed to be in a bad mood.

((What time period is this?))

((Id say modern))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus