Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Okay. Thanks for the context.))

She hides a bit, listening to the conversation while waiting for the next class. Mint looks on her schedule to see what's next.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Just to let you know. I have a nice character named Celes. I can make her walk around the school for a bit but then see the new student and befriend her.))

((Combat is next. Fighting others.))

((That might be a bit better. Should we do that though? I don't mean to spam the chat.))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Hang On I’ll post as Celes))

Celestria walked out. She got bored sitting there doing nothing so she decided a walk around the school would be perfect. She came across a girl she never saw before.”Hey.” She said with a welcoming smile on her face.

Mint turned around as Celes came into her range. "Hello!" She smiled to reveal ferocious canines that look like she could rip a humans throat out if she really wanted to. Of course, she didn't. Her hair was white with mint green near the ends. In the front, there were tight curls in her hair and her dark skin showed off her light freckles and the necklace she wore with two colours- dark blue and bright green. The blue was indented right now. Although her appearance was a bit weird, her clothes were normal. A button up red flannel jacket with a white tank-top, dark cyan jeans, and high heel brown boots.

Celes wasn’t afraid of the girl. She never gets afraid that often at least. She was wearing a girly and very pink outfit.”I’m Celestria.”

"Mint. Nice to meet ya!" She doesn't offer a handshake.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz keeps talking towards adi " you wouldn't dare do that" she looked a bit concerned

Celes smiled.”Oh. You’re new here?” She asked.

——————————————
Adi smiled.”Try me.” She said. She was serious though. She would tell him if Taz didn’t do it.

"Yeah. Just... transferred." She chuckles to herself.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz gave up and smirked "fine... so be it but he wont believe you" she laughed, she hoped soo much that chetan ignored her and didn't listen to her.

((night people after two more posts))

((Goodnight!))
Taz (played by Taz)

((lmao thx, its what , 1:30am here right now))

((For me it's 7:26 so oof))

Adi nodded.”Doesn’t hurt to try and tell him.” She said.

—————————————

Celes nodded.”Oh from where?” She asked.

((It’s 7:31 pm for me right now))

"Um..." She reminisces for a long few seconds before answering. "The school or the country?"

“But like what country?” Celes asked curiously. She wouldn’t know but it gave them something to speak about.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus