Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

She suddenly knew where she had to go, and made her way up the stairs while avoiding other people.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon hummed as he worked on getting paperwork for the new student.

Mint knocked softly.

“Come in!” He called printing off her schedule.

"Hello!" She said a bit too loudly as she burst in.
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked really embarrassed " I've n ...never asked a g..guy out" she whispered.

Malavon jumped a bit. He coughed.”Please have a seat miss...?”

The teen reluctantly sits.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan looks over at Taz and Adi, what were they talking about, probably something they didn't want him to know, that fact made him want to know

"What are you two talking about over there"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looked at adi then blushed "please don't do what I think your gonna do" she whispered trying to keep her voice low.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi sighed.”Oh it’s girl stuff you wouldn’t understand.” She said.

Malavon nodded.”You’re the new student right? Name?” He said.

"Not my real name but... Mint. Nice to meet cha." She shrugs nonchalantly and waits for the next question impatiently.

Malavon nodded.”Ahah!” He said finding her Schedule.”Your schedule and your math class is doing nothing so feel free to check the other parts of the school out.” He said.

"Thanks. Should I..." She motions taking the schedule but doesn't actually do it without permission.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

He looks away"Boring"He reaches his hand into his bag of souls and absorbs the fragments he stored in there

Malavon slammed it on the desk in front of her.”Go on. Run along. I got a busy schedule today and some students are no shows.” He said.

Adi smiled and looked at Taz.”Better tell him sometime or I will.” She warned her.

She surprisingly didn't jump. Mint grabs it and walks out, exploring the school until she finds the voices of Adi, Chetan, and Taz.

((They’re all out in the garden by the school and are talking also those characters are mean or so called bullies))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus