Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wade (played by Sarlic)

He looks at it"Interesting"He reaches out to feel the rune

((night me too
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

She pulls the phone away. "No touchie."
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz glared at adi but then a few moments later she saw this dog coming towards them. she only watch but then she looked at chetan when he made a really offensive comment to her " excuse me!, chetan did you think i was not here for like five minutes when you just said that.... you forget what i am, you saying that to them which they are the same as me but in a different way, your lucky in not ripping you to shreds because i..i.. Lo ..... of your chose of words" Taz said quickly changing her words
Selkie Luna (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

((I’ll reply soon))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi shrugged and crossed her arms. He had to find out somehow.
Taz (played by Taz)

she blushed a bit, finding a place to sit. she stared at adi hoping she wouldn't tell because she knew she defiantly wouldn't say it. she thought about the next class. how was she going to do combat without going out of control, as this normally happened and she always had to have help keeping in control of her wolf.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks at mint and pulls his hand away"Sorry"
Chetan looks at Taz"No I knew you were here, I could see you after all, and good luck ripping me to shreds, I'm sure you could do it but it would probably cost you your life or most of it at least"
Taz (played by Taz)

she grinned "try me " she said proudly, but was a bit nervous about what he could actually do to her.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"Now or during combat class"He says and smiles lightly"Cause I'm fine anytime anywhere"
Taz (played by Taz)

" dont test me, cuz i wont be able to hold my wolf back if it has to fighting" she whined

"Testing? I'm being serious right now...but you're right we shouldn't fight until you reach your peak strength like we agreed"He mutters the last part
Taz (played by Taz)

" like i do want to fight and train but ive never done it with out me going out of control, it has ended badly every time" she sighs

"Then you need to work on your ability to think under harsh conditions, that should help thinking in combat and preventing loss of control...hopefully"He wasn't sure what he was saying...he was just saying stuff that sounded right to him
Taz (played by Taz)

" god, only if you knew what im going through all the time" she moaned

"Well I don't so I can't help with the specifics, but wolves listen to those who are stronger right, sounds like you just have to beat your wolf side"He laughs lightly
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i might not be on later > just a heads up))
Taz (played by Taz)

" i cant control it because if i did, i would be killing people every chance i would get"

"So your saying even if you succeeded to gain control you would be killing people...so either way you lose"
Taz (played by Taz)

"sorta... well if i knew what would help me train it would be so much better" she smiled at him

"Can you talk with your wolf form or is it more of instincts that you are holding back...so do you share the same Mind or different minds"He asks

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus