Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Okay.))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“Don’t let them get to you. Ignore them they’ll eventually let you be. I know from experience.” Celestria said.

Mint pulls out a phone with a rune on the back and calls someone, putting the phone to her ear before Cele can read who it is.

((If she can slow down time of has some other trick to see the name just tell me))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade sits down in the cafeteria as he waits for class to end...this was no better then being in the classroom

He lays down across several seats and closes his eyes

"I told you I don't care"

"I know we are alone, but I left the classroom to have silence, not to have you bug me"

"I don't care"

He goes silent again
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((She’s a demon it can’t happen also goodnight))

((Goodnight.))

Whoever is on the other line picks up and she wanders the halls, hungry. She makes her way down to the cafeteria.

The Conversation.
"Sues, Zla."
Mint makes her way through hallways.
"Isc, soci."

"Resoi? Maqu alma?"
A worried expression comes to her face.
"Tu ihim Vei reneop puser em bii?"

"Eben. Espe Simon sitent siulem, xom."

"Eog mus sacifne. Sret nsut eiatesolm, te nusu xe slili non tee eregen. A munfre tisuc Ulipt Uspal, siu?"
An odd chuckle emerges as she enters the cafeteria.
"Eben, vela!"
The rune on the back of the phone lights up as a dark purple as the person on the other line hangs up.
((Sorry for the long line of text. If you want a translation, it depends on which part.))

Mint looks at Wade. "Hello!"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I hear her so shut up"

He sits up and looks at Mint"H-hey there...how are you doing...I don't think I've seen you before...a-are you new here"

"Yeah." She puts her phone away.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"So...what's your name"He looks mint up and down

"Mint." Her flannel jacket looked bright but worn, the white tank-top underneath a snow white and her jeans a dark cyan. The boots she wore were brown and high heeled and her choker had two buttons- one dark blue, one bright green. However, her hair was white and light green at the tips, contrasting to her light brown skin and lightly sprinkled freckles. Right now her eyes were bright yellow stars.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I'm wade, it's a pleasure to meet you"

He had dark blue hair and light blue eyes, he wore a dark blue jacket and long black pants, he had worn down but still in good condition sneakers, and his skin was pale

He mutters again"I told you to shut up"

"Nice to meet ya too. Whatcha saying?" Under her hair you see twitching.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Nothing important"He laughs nervously...he would just not respond to mbizi in public anymore...that would probably be the safer option

"Ah. Just..." Her hair shifts back as wolf ears come out, with light pink swirls on the bottom.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He looks at her wolf ears"Inumimi?"

"Don't know. I was only able to turn into a puppy since I was 8 and by then my parents were... missing." A flash of pain, then a smile. "What about you? Are you something interesting?"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I am a...I'm a human, just a human who can use some powers"He says, after being quiet for a moment, and he looks at her quiet again

((if you can see souls he does have two...I'm pretty sure sky knows that though as she says she read his whole bio...))

((Mint can only see wisps of souls in her puppy form, in her wolf form she can see full souls.))
She smiles. "I know someone like that!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus