Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Ok))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((but Chetan and Taz were in a middle of a conversation...guess class could interrupt that too))
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Mint made her way to combat class, and waited to see all the annoying people that would show up. She took out her phone and played a game in it. ((brb))
Teachers (played by Skykitty)

The teacher was a big dude. He seemed strong. He had black curly hair and red eyes.”Good afternoon everyone!” He called. He was loud as crap.”I am mr Vuzan. And this is combat class! That means you will be fighting your friends for target practice. Any questions?”
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade made his way to combat class with a sigh then walked up to the teacher"Hey can I sit out of this class, I'm not the biggest fan of combat"

“Nope. This class is a big requirement. Can’t skip my class. Sit.” Mr Vuzan said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I meant can I sat here and just not fight anyone..."
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

"Great..." She sat and pulled up her collar enhancer on her phone.
Taz (played by Taz)

She smirked " I was not dumb when I was a kid" she said as she heard the Bell for the combat class go. "Come on, I want to see if I can expand on my manipulating the nature and area around me power. She smirked knowing that this was going to be fun.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"Let's go, I wanna see if I can get away with killing someone"He laughs lightly and starts heading towards combat class
Taz (played by Taz)

" I have got to see that! " She laughed and walked next to him.

“No. You have to fight at some point in time. We won’t be fighting anyone today. Except dummies.” He said as some dummies appeared out of nowhere.

"Dummies?"Chetan complains as he walks into the room
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi came in late.”I’m here.” She said. The teacher called her out on being late.”I’m here and that’s all that matters.” She said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

Wade looks at the teacher and sighs"But I really hate fighting others"
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked at him " you seem extremely disappointed" she chuckled

“Would you rather die on the first day?” Mr Vuzan said.

"I wanted to see if I could kill someone"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"I mean I can fight well when needed...I just hate to fight...is all"

“No killing or you’ll die yourself. And you. We are fighting dummies not actual people so stop whining.” He said.”Now then. The dummies are so I can see what you can do. Any one who wants to go first?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus