Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Teachers (played by Skykitty)

((I thought of a question. What would make your characters like the teacher? What could he do to make you like him?))
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

((who))
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Nothing. She is reckless, can't stay in the same place for a long time, and is too sporadic to teach one subject for too long.))

((The teacher. How could I play the teacher to get your characters to like him?))

((She doesn't trust authority figures easily so nothing.))

((he doesn't like being told what to do...so not really much))

((Wow helpful))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((This guy prefers nicer people, but he respects authority...usually))

((There’s no chance for Adi I know that and Celes is actually really nice))

He looks at the teacher"I'm starting now, my ability is super strength"He lies a little...but it wasn't a complete lie as for every soul he absorbed his physical strength improved as well, so at this point his strength was higher then a humans and still growing

She watches, knowing full well he's lying. ((She can hear fluctuations in voices like a lie detector.))

He walks over to a dummy and grabs its arm, ripping it off after a moment

"There we go, now we do this"He grabs a knife and stabs it into the back of the dummy and grabs the top of the dummies head, pulling it down and kneeing it's face, he then pulls the knife and throws it down, it punctures threw the dummies foot and he stomps on it to embed it deeper into the dummy. He then grabs the dummy again and knees its groin twice before finally grabbings its head twists it to an unnatural degree before ripping off it's head
He brushes his hands together before sitting down again

She shrugs. Mint doesn't ask what else he can do, because she doesn't want to be nosy, and waits for the next person to go. ((No work tomorrow for me so I won't have to get up early.))
Taz (played by Taz)

taz watched as chetan took his go at the dummy, she thought that he could have used something better then just strength but it was a dummy however, and not a living person soo she would have to wait for the time she would be able to see his true powered side. she watched as he backed away with his hands together seeming pleased, she huffed thinking that he could have personally done better. but she wouldn't show that she wasn't unimpressed. fake smiling she said " you did very good" she then whispered underneath her breath " i want to see your true power now that ive seen your weak side" she chuckled.

(be on later)

((Okay.)) Mint listens in quite easily and realises she isn't the only one with speculations. The fog finally dissipates to reveal the puppy form. She looks at Wade and walks over to him, squinting as if she was trying to see something. "Why are there 2 wisps?"
Taz (played by Taz)

taz while talking to chetan turned her head towards the dog pup who was talking to wade. she could hear every part of the conversation with her senstive wolf ears that twitched at every noise frequency that was made.

Taz sees her ears right as Mint moves them around so they are hidden by her hair. Her ears are white like her hair with light pink swirls. They looked soft.

"Eh, sometimes it's better to keep your true power a secret from most people"He says quietly back to Taz"Besides my true power wouldn't work on that"
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"What...do you mean by two wisps"He smiles weakly as he looks at Mint
Taz (played by Taz)

"ill take that into thought, well im going to use my powers anyways" she spoke towards chetan but was still looking at the girl. Taz wanted to say hello, but the thought popped back into her head about the time she went pass them outside.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus