Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Wade (played by Sarlic)

"But I still had another move to show you..."
Taz (played by Taz)

((night))
Teachers (played by Skykitty)

The teacher nodded.”Very well then.” He said.
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((gn))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

"Shall I show it?"

The teacher nodded.

"C'mon. Just show it already." She says impatiently, wanting to see everyone else's powers.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He walks over to another dummy"Water slicer"He quickly moves his hand to the side and a blade of water slashes through the dummy

“Very nice. That one will always come in handy.” The teacher looked at the impatient girl.”You’re up.” He said.
Wade (played by Sarlic)

He sat down with a small sigh

"Great!" She jumped up from her chair, chooses the leftmost dummy, and presses the green button and jumped out of the fog as a adult wolf. Mint bites the dummies neck and tears it off, but as she does so she shrinks. Her paws find a way to take off the collar, and she grows a third larger than she was before. The head gets bit off.

The teacher nodded.”Very nice. Next!” He called to see if anyone would go.((I’m heading off bye.))
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

Chetan jumps to his feet and stretches lightly"I'll go next"

Mint drags the collar with her as she lays down. She tries to put the collar back on and fails. Another crack in her soul forms before being hidden again.

"Interesting"Chetan says as he looks at mint"Answer a question of mine and I'll put your collar back on...little dog"

"Fine." She says, irritated.

"Is the problem with your soul related to the morphic field...or in other words are you forcing a soul that wants to look like a dog to look like a human without taking the proper steps"

"...Nope. Now help me." She tilts her head down.

He picks up her collar and puts it on her, not the most gentle but gentle enough to avoid damage"Darn, thought I found a lead too..."He grumbles and looks at the teacher

"Not as far as I know, but not my problem. Sorry." She has that fog surround her and the fog stays this time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus