Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

Molima (played by KansasVenomoth)

Hey! YOur art is beautiful and I'd love to see Molima in your style! If you're still looking for new ones, I'd love to offer him. His sheet should have all of his needs, but I do have an actual reference for him as well. If you would rather not draw him, that's alright of course.

His Reference

I apologize for the low quality ^^;

sQBvBhd.jpg
Rimel Doal (played anonymously)

I'm currently not home/back home out of state to visit family. So hopefully I do this right xD

I am gonna try to drop you a donation whether you pick my character or not. I'm just here to support <3

pic refs
official portrait
gl-29851-1558638108.png
Face claim
gl-29851-1564458629.jpg

Outfit
gl-29851-1564458635.jpg
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Rimel Doal wrote:
I am gonna try to drop you a donation whether you pick my character or not. I'm just here to support <3

I super duper appreciate you, you're amazing ;A; <3
Rimel Doal (played anonymously)

No worries <3

I hope it helps!
One of these days I'll get around to a commission!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Some more examples of finished skootches!
H14fBS9.png OctGHzc.png
Zariah Thyrule (played by noodle)

DarkCrow wrote:
Some more examples of finished skootches!
H14fBS9.png OctGHzc.png
<3 <3 <3
You the best crowsie!
Calliope (played by WandOfEternity)

Oh my goodness your art is so pretty! If you could take the time I think Calliope would look fantastic in your style. :D

Fixed it, here is the pose ref.

Char ref on her page

NSFW https://www.pinterest.com/pin/466474473895750199/?nic=1
DarkCrow Topic Starter

UPDATE:
I've added an example post of what a comment on this forum should look like, bare bones if you want a sketch!
Thanks to everyone who's helped me filled my sketchbook so far, and yes, I am still doing these. <3
Flightless (played by Hades_)

Flightless wrote:
I would love if you could do one of Voicha. I have a picture of her on the profile that an artist gave me permission to use, but I'd LOVE to have more personal art for her. :)

She's supposed to have bird feet, hair made of extremely thin feathers, naturally black lips, bright red eyes, and feathers under her arms and down her shoulders and spine. I'm fine with tasteful nudes of her! I'd just love to get more accurate with her feathery features. :D

pose reference
bLVopwO.png

references

gl-116040-1531094689.jpg
pose(half or bust is fine, no need for the feets really.) physicaly appearance for skin, eyes, hands, and general attire if you want to add clothes too. :)
gl-116040-1531093497.jpg
hair
3648168198_c991cc405b_c.jpg
feets
il_794xN.700935589_8jlm.jpg
body feathers

edited.
Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

I would love it if you could do Nerida on the first page of this profile.

info

If you want to do a NSFW version, I'm totally cool with that. Nerida doesnt really like wearing clothes anymore than you said you like drawing them!

Art references on profile.

Pose reference: Lc2u0gf.jpg
Gretchen

Music to listen to:

I don't have a page or anything because she's only just being created, all I have is one art I did of her. She has darker hair that's pulled back at the sides and top and the bottom behind her head sticks out at the sides behind her ears. Her body is a sort of extreme hourglass with smaller breasts, she has wideish shoulders, slightly buff arms. She's a werewolf with sharp/longer canine teeth, a darker top lip than her bottom lip, dark shading around her eyes, and down her nose as well as along the cupids bow up the line to her nose.

Clothes aren't necessary.

Here is a NSFW pose reference.
CTYP+Angela+Hammer+Naked+and+Afraid+2019.jpg

Sasha (played by Pineapple)

Already have art from you for Sash <3 :) but if you're feeling it, something like this would rock. . .

reference pose
08ZIdFZ.jpg

Edit: Lordy, idk why that IMG tag was being so fussy. Took a bit to get it right.
Aylex (played by ForsakenAngel)

Still working on his profile as he is new but hopefully this ref pose will work if not can look up a better one.

Pose Ref
1571783703228.jpg
I would love a sketch of my character Georgie. Maybe with his guitar or a mug of tea??? Just ideas :) (I can't the photos linked but they are on his profile. sorry.)
Verona Vexx (played by JoJoApples)

Am I allowed to request another one? I know what the rules said but just making sure lol.

Marth info

I'd love something of Marth! If possible. There are clothing references on her page if you need them, but I'll post one for convenience's sake.

Music:

Pose ref:smiley-man-with-arms-crossed-posing_23-2148306586.jpg
Faceclaim:gl-1430284-1570102651.jpg
Clothing ref: 603df9761ae17ae7080b1069b1f19cb9.jpg (If I can get dat hat on her in the pic imma be real happy. Wont blame you if you don't tho. Love everything you make :) )
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Marth Vexx wrote:
Am I allowed to request another one? I know what the rules said but just making sure lol.

Yep! So long as it follows the 2 people "gap" rule, then yeah, feel free to keep requesting!

I promise I'll get back to these soon, sorry for the sudden pause on these y'all ^^'
Lumaslily

This character has chocolate brown hair, emerald green eyes, and olive skin. But the rest of the color pallet is all up to you. You could just do black and white (or pencil) if you wanted to.

References I drew my self

gl-1431605-1572371962.jpg

gl-1431605-1572371974.jpg

Pose reference

SarahJoan-KMJ_36516-withbackground.jpg

Color pallet references

hcl-palettes-diverging-1.png

Portraits if you prefer

D9_39_251_1200.jpg

D9_39_217_1200.jpg
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Some more sketches to prove that I haven't forgotten about this thread, I promise!!
C6njUtx.png EJsJLsd.png
Mara (played by NortherStar)

Violet!

Hello! I understand if you dont wanna do Violet. Anyway! Shes on Mars family page I'll add details about clothes and facial features and photos of course so have fun reading.

Pose
Maybe her cloak could be blowing behind her.

fd0952fb0ca0bcf24e254e6d43bc1d38.jpg

Hair

21050417-dark-purple-hair-.jpg

Body type

b6f598a5-336a-4810-84f8-fd5905f10c7f-m.jpg

Clothes
She usually has ripped up clothes and dirty since she is always on the run. She has a black cloak.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus