Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

DarkCrow Topic Starter

yo!

Come 2020, I plan on trying to fill out more sketchbooks faster (I deep cleaned my house over thanksgiving week and it turns out I have AN ACTUAL TON OF THEM), so just giving a small bump to this forum! Please request!!! Help me fill out my sketchbooks!!!!
Twins! Feel free to do them with or without horns though I know you like horns. They super horny. >.> (Totally didn't just make that joke.)

Pose Reference

ea53afc36222db858dc81adbc107b1b6.jpg

I will find someone you want to draw eventually! I swear it!
Pose Reference:

pose
d34b61dd3c427a437efcc4490659cd09.jpg

Also, if you could draw a crown on top of her head, I’d be very happy! 👸🏽
Pose Reference
nik-macmillan-66ufHo7498k-unsplash.jpg
(with or without bubblegum, completely up to you)

Additional References of Character: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/123756/338501

If you'd consider Novalie, I'd be honoured to see her in your style. Just wanted to say you're an awesome person for doing this, and the other forum (DFTPAY) too. So hats off to you my friend! Just make sure not to work yourself too much and make sure you take breaks every now and then!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

I really wanna kick my butt into drawing in my sketchbook more often than I currently am. I'm aiming for doodling in it once a week, so I'm going to revive this thread in the hopes of finding some additional interesting characters to draw!

(Currently working on one <3)
Vale (played anonymously)

References on page.

Pose Reference.
The Trio. (played by Tugboattom)

Hiya! so I've got these guys! I don't care if you do one, or all. If you do only do one I would appreciate it if it was Barak. Here is a photo, all though I wouldn't mind him looking less aggressive.Barak ish
Alys Avery (played by RedPandaFox)

Hi! So I know this might not still be open, but if it is, go for my character Alys!
Here!
Jasmine Grey (played by Zephyrezz)

I would love another reference for Jazzy here!

Pose References

Reference: Middle Finger Warning! < (except happy and with her tongue out)

CLOTHING REFERENCE (optional): She would def. wear this shirt and just about any pair of jean shorts. (Idk how far down the "waist" you're going so I thought to include that)

Also if you do end up drawing Jazzy, she has vitiligo around her right eye! (It's hard to see from the pictures, that's why I'm mentioning it here.)

Also Also, giving her magic markings (the circle pattern on her arms and neck) is completely up to you!

Thank you for offering free pictures!
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Here’s a character you can draw if ya like.

Pose/Character Reference

gl-1431605-1594696741.png
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Hi hi!
This forum isn't dead!

BUT: Please make sure you follow the rules for entry and make sure your reference links work when making a post!

Anyway!
Have a sketch I literally just finished as a newer example of what to expect!
(Collapse Warning: They're flippin' the bird lol)

See more
1HcK3JH.png
Crow's Art Commissions (played by DarkCrow) Topic Starter

YO!
I'm repurposing this forum to be an all encompassing request forum - This means you might get a traditional sketch or you might get a digital piece... who knows? I sure don't!

I also went back and edited the original post (mainly just editing / adding to the rules a bit), so if you're going to post, please make sure you read those!

Otherwise, excited to see who I get to doodle in the future! :D
Carabia (played by Robyn)

Eeeey I think Cara fits into the doodle preferences! I'll refrain from leaving artwork in this reply because I've been blessed with a lot of art for this character, but her gallery is on the very first page when folk click into her profile. :D

I hope she inspires some muse! I was able to commission you for another OC of mine forever ago and I've adored your style ever since, so to my fellow roleplayers considering commissions: Hit up this amazing artist when funds allow! Beautiful work.
Crow's Art Commissions (played by DarkCrow) Topic Starter

YO:
I'm behind on my video queue for youtube, so I'm putting a bump post on this forum.

Come August, I'll be looking to draw some Rendered Pieces. If you want something fully rendered from me, post your characters now!
Ignore the OP for this one - if you want to put multiple characters in, feel free to link / respond with up to 3 characters.
If 2 people respond after you, you can respond with another 3 characters if you'd like.

I'll be rolling some d20s (irl) to decide who gets drawn, so this is going to be completely random as to who gets a piece! Feel free to take your shot! :D
Crow arrrrrrrt!

I'm on my phone for the move so linking is hard, but I'd love a piece for Querish, Rixori or Niviana! Their pages can all be found on my profile!

If you need links I can try to edit this post later when I'm not in the middle of moving >.<
Hello I put up for tribute:
Vanya: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456234

Nascha:
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456315

Mythne:
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1451432

I'm excited to see who you do, like even it its none of mine
I've commissioned you already, but just for fun - I'll throw up some I want more art for.

Catriona

Nora

and

Rain
Elah (played by Rot)

Hello! I'd adore it if you could do art for Elah (or Hale, since they're basically identical).
They present a bit more feminine than their profiles describe, though they are male.
I've been considering giving them two sets of horns as well. One would start at their temples and go back and around their head, almost meeting in the back. The other would start further back on their head, and slightly below the previous set, and go forwards, stopping a little over an inch away from the sides of their mouths on each side. If you want to try to include them, feel free!
See more

Pose: (although they wouldn't have this body type)
56f9f607f89b57c13880e557da0689d5.jpg
What they kind of look like at the moment:
2c96febb470608bd923212255e0ec300.jpg
(their hair would be a bit longer, but that should also be referenced in their profile pages)
Can you try and draw Gwen? And before anyone asks, she is full grown adult

See more
w7XkNQ5.png

Pose

See more
62Y5rbY.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus