Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » CLOSED

Hadeslicious wrote:

Just recently I released my Black and Gold theme.
URBZYR7.png

That's really pretty! I love the textures throughout the layout!
Hades_ Topic Starter

<3
Hades_ Topic Starter

<3
Hades_ Topic Starter

<3
Hades_ Topic Starter

<3
So freakin' pretty!! <3
Daaaamn. All those variations are pretty!!!

And the swampy themed ones are sooo goooood!!
Hades_ Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
So freakin' pretty!! <3
Somnom wrote:
Daaaamn. All those variations are pretty!!!

And the swampy themed ones are sooo goooood!!

Thank you!!!

I'm really quite proud of these. It's also helped me find issues within my older styles that I didn't realize had broken. lol I hope everyone has fun with these.
Mipps

These are wonderful. Thank you so much Hades for providing us more templates/styles <3
Hades_ Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
These are wonderful. Thank you so much Hades for providing us more templates/styles <3

Thank you! I'm glad to keep making more and slowly chip away at this request list. :)
Mipps

I look forward to it!
Auberon Moderator

Oh Hades, these swamp templates are fantastic! Can't wait to see what else you create! :)
Wow those are fantastic!

I've had problems finding angelic modern ones?

Like all the white ones are for snow and I don't quite like the cathedral and stuff.

I've had a few 'holy' characters I've had problems finding templates for in modern scenarios.
Yazgrul (played anonymously)

Hadeslicious wrote:
The lovingly requested SWAMPY themes have been updated. I stuck to a sort of foggy theme for these.

Thank you for these, I am SO impressed. You put together an amazing variety, I had a tough time picking between the first and second versions for this character. I don't know who I'll use it for yet, but I adore the foggy one, so I'll have to find someone that can use that too down the line. Well done!
Sci fi ones would be nice.
Star wars ones too[generic scifi is fine though]

Alien landscapes, techy space ships, beautiful galaxies and stuff like that.
Hades_ Topic Starter

Request Order Update:
• Simple Plain Colors - Somnom
• Magical Girl/Boy themes - JoJo Apples
• Circus/Magician types - Dndmama
• Gothic Vampire - Mercyinreach
• Fancy/Dignified/Nightclub/Business Evil - Mipps
• Modern Angelic - MFManda
• Alien Landscape/Star Wars - Djinn-n-Tonic

I'm going to "close" the requests from this point. I've gathered quite a few! I'm even being commissioned for a couple of super custom themes. :) I want to dedicate time to these properly. However, If any of you on the current request list have more details of what you'd like to see for your requests, I'd be super happy to receive more information. Pictures, descriptions, texture ideas, dark or light, minimalist or heavy decoration. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

I'm also going to be putting up a "light" version of my Black (Color) series. :) Keep an eye out for those too.
<3 Heck yeah.
Hades_ Topic Starter

One of my commissions has been completed. :)

DorianM requested this one, and it's so stunning! Her ideas are sublime. She has also been generous enough to allow all epic members to use this template as well!
fhsagSJ.png
Tarak Dakaiphares (played by DorianM)

Hadeslicious wrote:
One of my commissions has been completed. :)

DorianM requested this one, and it's so stunning! Her ideas are sublime. She has also been generous enough to allow all epic members to use this template as well!
fhsagSJ.png

It's gorgeous. <3 Beautiful things deserve to be shared.
Now to create the third page with the antique shop! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » CLOSED

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus