Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She was sitting on the floor of her cell when a guard opened up the door. She looked at him and yawned, her straight jacket on the floor. "What do you want?" She started braiding her hair while her eyes watched him. Most people got freaked out by her different colored eyes.
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

((Sorry I was super busy))
"Yeah I kinda do."
Fell (played by Fell-san)

(it's ok)
ok *i feed you*

"Your thee best."

i know
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Jones was minding his own business and waited for something to happen until a guard came to his cell and brung him to the cafeteria to eat where he saw a couple of people but he just got his food and sat down at a table nearby the group

She looks at him in his eyes and just sits there. "Why me?" She says to him.

why what

"Why did you pick me. Why am I the special one?"

A guard walked her to the cafeteria and left. However not before he placed a shock collar on her. She sits down to eat.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Renidik wrote:
"Why did you pick me. Why am I the special one?"

Clyde got up. "Do my a favor and throw this weird relationship you got into the trash, your confusing the other patients and this relationship was built in 5 minutes. So cut it out or I'll do it for you" he said. "I'll move you to a different cell, Fell"

"I know you are probably just jealous. Clyde."

Renidik wrote:
"I know you are probably just jealous. Clyde."

She heard her comment and laughed a bit.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He looked at her. "I'm anything but jealous, I have girls flirting with me wherever I go, it's a burden, really. But I have my friends, we hang out, we laugh, but I don't form 5 minute relationships with no one, Renidik"

(I sent the starter to our RP, cracker)

She shook her head, "Player..." She went back to eating.

((okay, mango))

Cydle I dont do emotions so have a relonship is pretty well and dont worry about changing my cell a guard already changed mine and one more thing where are these girls that was flirting with you last time i checked no one was even talking to you.
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

He just sighed and said to them " We regret to inform that the guard said is entirely true"

"Haha......Thats a good one."

And to answear your question dear is it's because you're beatiful and nice and the only one person that didn't run away when i showed you my scar

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus