Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Fell (played by Fell-san)

There we go since you can't hug me ill hug you
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

"Thanks. You should go before the guards get even more mad. Like what if they get mad and take me to a different asylum?"

oh that guard that put me here says this is my cell now

"Oh okay. So what now?"

Well I think they'll let us go soon

"Oh ok."

Yeah

"I honestly don't wanna go. Cuz I don't have anywhere to go. I have no money. I don't have a job. I-I don't have anything if I'm not here."

Well I have a house
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley shook her head lightly. She walked to the area where the food was, only to be a bit disappointed. Of course she didn't expect extravagant meals or anything of the sort. She was just.. a picky eater.. even those words were an understatement. Her pickiness was the cause for her being underweight.. She carefully took a little bit of the one thing she'd eat that was an option currently, which was eggs. She knew they were probably powdered, but she needed to eat at least something one way or another..

Sighing, the young girl made her way back to the table. She picked at her food with the spoon she had gotten- forks could be used as weapons. Spoons could too, but she didnt know why someone would waste their time with it.. As she picked at her food, she thought of why she was here.

Her mother hated her... Anyway she could get Riley away from her, she'd take it. Once Riley started "talking to herself", she took her straight to the asylum.. She checked Riley in, saying that Riley would do bad things, then back up her choices by saying the voices told her to.. Of course this was all lies. Yes, Riley could see and hear people.. But they were dead people and Riley swore up and down that they were real.. Just ghosts.. or spirits. Sighing, Riley took a small bite of the food. After a bit, she began second guessing it.. Was it all real? Was she really, truly crazy?

"I'm starting to get hungry again." She said as she looked at Fell.

Well let's go to the cafeteria

"Okay? Use your magic. Tehe."
Liliath managed to break out and ran to the food area and noticed Riley. "Hello." She said friendly. Then she saw Yulie again "Yulie look we have new company." she said ponting to Riley

Ok ohhh guards we're hungry *a guard runs over and let us out* after you

"Thank you, kind sir." She says while bowing. She laughs.
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

((Uhhh I hate to burst you guys’ bubbles but two patients can’t share a cell. I’m trying to keep things somewhat realistic here and it just doesn’t work that way. Especially a guy and a girl. Can I ask you guys to fix that please? I’m not sure who’s even in the group PM so I’m just saying it here. Thanks))

((We will))
Heh

((sorry))
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

“Huh? What happened?” Aya had snapped back into her normal self. She was in the dining hall with two other girls at a nearby table. It didn’t seem like Lily or Hana had done any damage while she was unaware, but where did everyone else go?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus