Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

"Nothing intresting, Yulie thinks you look funny." Liliath giggeld
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Aya wrote:
“Huh? What happened?” Aya had snapped back into her normal self. She was in the dining hall with two other girls at a nearby table. It didn’t seem like Lily or Hana had done any damage while she was unaware, but where did everyone else go?

Clyde was still there, his hand brushing her hair
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

They enter the cafeteria and sit down at a table."So how long have you even been in here?"
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Aya soon realized the guard from before was still there when she felt her hair being brushed. “Oh...I forgot you were here.” She turned to Lilliath, “Yulie? Who’s that?” She ignored the “looking funny” comment
"My best friend, my fostermommy didn't like her. She said she made me act weird. I don't see the problem with it. Yulie hopes that my fostermommy will die, she failed killing her the last time so now I am stuck in here and it's Yulie her fault."

So, this girl was in a similar boat as Aya, she thought. Except unlike her Aya didn’t remember what actually happened, just that “someone else” was to blame and she was taking the fall for it. “I see. Best friends are nice. I don’t have many friends here.” She replied, trying her best to be polite and not let her true thoughts come forth.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Aya wrote:
So, this girl was in a similar boat as Aya, she thought. Except unlike her Aya didn’t remember what actually happened, just that “someone else” was to blame and she was taking the fall for it. “I see. Best friends are nice. I don’t have many friends here.” She replied, trying her best to be polite and not let her true thoughts come forth.

He looked at Aya. "How come you don't have friends?"
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She looks around to see Clyde, Aya and Liliath. "Hey guys." She says to them.

“I’m not even sure.” Aya replied, a bit sadly. “I have very big memory gaps. I get along with someone and suddenly it’s like they are weirded out by me, and I don’t know what happens in the middle to make that happen.” She turns to the other person and gives a small wave.
"We could be friends. Yulie doesn't mind as long if you try to do a bit what she says otherwise she gets mad and I don't like mad Yulie. Since we are friends now my name Is Liliath and your name is?"

“My name is Aya.” She replied, a small smile on her face. “It’s nice to meet you, and Yulie too.”
"Yulie is also happy to meet you, but I hope she won't get jealous. She was once broke the doll of my fostersister cause she was jealous. She often says that she would like to break my fosterdad's neck. Did you ever tried to break somebody's neck?"

Aya’s eyes widened for a split second, but quickly reverted her face back to normal. “If I did it wasn’t me and I don’t remember.” Aya chewed her lip, not wanting to admit that she may have been guilty of it before. She didn’t want to scare her new friends off.
"I did 1 time, but Yulie made me do it so it wasn't my fault. Yulie says she will let me do it again if she is mad, but she isn't now so that's good."

"I don't remeber lots of things to, if Yulie does something bad I often don't remember she usually tells me afterwards."
Fell (played by Fell-san)

“Hana and Lily don’t talk to me very often about what they do. I still hear them, but it’s more one sided conversations than anything else.” Aya replied. “Hana is pretty violent for no reason so I try to keep her contained. Lily seems nice enough though.”
"She has clearly more friends." Yulie said to Liliath "yes so what?" "Means she don't care about you." Liliath sticked her tongue out now "Yulie makes me tired." Yulie was now making bunny fingers behind above Aya's head "stop doing that, it's rude!"Liliath yelled near the edge of crying

Need help eating renidik

Renidik
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

((I'm sorry, I've been really, REALLY sick lately, without warning. I'll read up and try to jump back in!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus