Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

"For about.....30 years.......I leave every so often, traveling, and the such" he opens it as he drinks from the bottle, soon putting it down "I been alive for over 156,989 years, so that is nothing for me" he says as he sits back, relaxing as he looks up "I been all over, japan, Italy, france, I even met a few pharaohs in my time" he sighs
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The future pharaoh’s eyes widened, “Really!? Like the ones that are so cool and conquered Nubia and stuff?” Adonis smiled widely
"Yeah.....some tried to execute me, they gave up after the 157th try or around that and all" he says as he looks over some papers on the desk "what cabin are you in?"

“Nyctophobia, Why?” Adonis asked, head tilted slightly as he fixed his messy hair. He was curious. All this life up until three years prior he was pampered and cared for, while he so desperately sought for struggle and to do things on his own.
He writes some stuff down "just so I know.....anyways, does the injury still hurt, if so I have a method for an instant heal in a way, tho most wouldnt like it"

He thought for a moment. Anubis was growing restless, and it made any wound hurt more. The cuts were burning like flames but he didn’t say. “Oh, no. I don’t feel it.” Said Adonis, brushing where the wound was gently.

He thought of his mother for a moment. Her green eyes deeper than the most valuable emerald, her void black hair reaching her hips, and her tan skin from years of desert sun. She was much more gorgeous than her thin, muscular son. Adonis was the problem child, always taking quickly to the more modern life and resenting the traditions of their ancient Egyptian ancestors.
"Ahh alright....well, just so you know my blood works like an all cure, being like a portable temporary fountain of youth, heals any injury, I even been hunted for the very reason"
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz then moves away from the rail stretching her arms, as she kept her gaze upon him. she didn't really want to ask why he couldn't go into the cabin but her wolf got the better of her " is there a reason you cant be around smoke, or fume or go into the cabin when theirs things like that in there?" she asked. as she was stretching her sleeve of her jacket fell down near to her shoulder. not noticing that her tattoo was visible to him. she then sat on the ground feeling a cold-like shiver going up her arm she looks at it, seeing her tattoo. she quickly went to pull down her sleeve, hoping he wouldn't have seen it.

(the picture of the tattoo is where its highlighted as a link )
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

A figure with poofy wavy dark curls of hair looked around the trees, her bright eyes seeming to absorb the color and reflect the tall gentle giants as she leaned into the window, her earphones on her ears as Russian Roulette played through her phone to her mind, and she swayed slightly with the music, a small smile on her lips and a distracted look crossing her face, as she moved a stray messy curl away from her face slightly, before trying to cover her forehead with her hair, feeling self-conscious.

She tapped her foot slightly against the floor of the bus, her eyes searching the woods more thoroughly as if trying to find something, her eyes chatching onto a... being? It certainly was tall and dark, but as if catching her gaze, and before her eyes, it was gone. She blinked, thinking to herself that those last minute vaccines her mum had decided to give her must be doing something to her body, as she massaged gently at the flesh of her upper arm and bit her lip nervously, this was the first time she'd be at a summer camp, or anywhere far from home, since the last time and in her opinion, it got too scary for her at the time, and it was only for three days!

It would be ok, she told herself, she just... would have to call her mum and dad and sister from here, she'd just have to keep calm, she couldn't be that one kid with anxiety in the cabins, in fact, she'd tell no one of such a thing since she hadn't even been diagnosed, so her attacks could just be her being drammatic, like usual. It was fine. It would be fine.

Even though she told herself that, she decided, in her slightly jittery state, that she had to check her invitation again, Where did she have to go? What was the reason she was invited again? She sometimes hated her scatterbrained self that would forget things even if she'd just seen them.

She rummaged through her top bag, the one with her most important stuff, her drawing and writing notebooks, her money, her emergency contacts and the delicate stuff, also, pads, those were a must, along with the mini emergency kit her mum had put together just in case she got alergies or got sick, because it was better to be over-prepared than be under-prepared, she also had a small little plastic thing with already threaded needles and scissors, since you never know when you might need them, and she had something special, a paper from her dad with tricks and tips just in case she went into a panic attack, then again, it's not like she even knew how to get out of one since she could never stop them, but it was still important to her.

She then found the letter she was looking for, but almost fell over to the floor as the bus stopped, making give out a quiet yelp as she but thankfully not her bag got knocked to the side, hitting the row in front of her as she rubbed her arm slightly, pulsing pain coming from the still complaining right arm and she fixed her hair a little, then gave up with a "Heck it" and got up, to look out the window and see if this was her stop, then again, it wasn't as if the bus had any other stops... right? What if she'd missed it? What if she forgot something? It's alright, she told herself, seeing the sign of the campsite she'd have to go to for, in her information, for the summer, she didn't know why her mum let her here, she didn't know anyone, at all! She kind of hated being put in these situations, she didn't want to be the 'Newblood' or the wall flower, even if she did sometimes find comfort in not being called out or payed attention to.

She took a deep breath, picking up her things slightly messily and stuffing her papers and things in her bag quickly but carefully, closing the navy my hero academia bag and throwing it slightly over her shoulder with a slight hiss, pulling up the (Insert what it's called here because english hates me) and rolling the suitcase, with a duffel bag on it with her essentials and things, also blue, with a few stickers stamped on it, down the small and pretty cramped space between the seats and thanking the driver quietly, stepping down onto the dirt way and looking out into the camp, her anxiety levels going up to the high heavens when she saw the amount of people there. She gulped quietly and moved on, her steps making small crunching sounds because of all the rocks in the dirt, and blame it on her taino roots, but she kind of wanted to run around barefoot on the grass.

She had packed exactly, and a little more in case of emergencies and period problems, for the summer, and if anything, she had a extra bar of soap if she needed to wash her clothes, making sure it was nature friendly of course, since she didn't want to hurt the environment here or get in trouble, she didn't know if she could handle getting yelled at here.

(I kind of went overboard, my bad ^_^') (Thank you for having me! I'm so happy I was accepted! Hopefully I don't disappoint)

“Asthma. Certain smells and aromas trigger my lungs to tighten and I can’t breathe.” He said quietly, gaze flickering to and fro. He sighed, shaking his head, “it says so on the door not to burn things.”

((Oofies, imma me gone for about 7 hours because school))
Taz (played by Taz)

" well someone is extremely stupid to do that," she said with an attitude " i would say i feel sorry for you, but if i say that it'll make me look like a wuss and weak in my kind" she said gently trying her best not to hurt his feelings.

(kk)

“Oh, it’s fine,” replied Asher, simply. He stood on the balls of his feet to be eye level with her. “I know what it’s like to be doubted.” He smiled, closing his eyes for a moment before flattening his feet and opening his eyes, relaxing his face. The short boy rocked back and forth gently. “This camp has been standing for about four hundred years, every ten the cabins get rebuilt and renamed. Astounding, isn’t it?”

Adonis swung his legs, looking over the doctor with curiosity. “That’s really cool. The only thing I can do is talk to Jackals and wrap a really good bandage. My mom says my powers are just slow to activate but I don’t know...” He sighed at the end, thinking of the god he was born to host, Anubis. What kind of power is one that’s not even yours?
Taz (played by Taz)

" I'm just wondering, do you have a power?" She asked curiously looking at him swaying a bit. "I'm also guessing you know what I am" she smirked. she then looked around where they where seeing a cold breeze go and wash through the tall trees.

He looked up with his darkly freckled face. “Uhm, Yeah. I can turn things into ash and I can breathe underwater, that’s mostly why I have asthma.” He replied, fidgeting around. “I guess you can call me a siren, I get a fish tail in water and stuff.”
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled " that's amazing, .... All I can do is change to a hybrid, human or my wolf form... Do you want to see?" She smiled happily. Wanting to show him but was nervous he was going to ask about her tattoo on her arm. " asthma, must be bad to have" she frowned a bit.

Asher smiled, “Of course, and maybe I can show you my siren form.” He bargained. His blue eyes flickered in anticipation. Shapeshifters were incredibly cool.
Drago (played by Narta)

A large shadow appeared near some people talking as the shadow was getting smaller than it was.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

Brady, after walking along the trail for an hour, made it back to camp. The trail he’d been on was a big loop through the forest, and one he’d walked countless times before. He turned into a bird, figuring he’d fly back to his cabin. Lifting off the ground, the boy, or bird, flew into the air and scanned the camp below him. Letting out a shriek of happiness, he descended slowly, gliding down and letting the air flow through his wings. Tilting his head the right, Brady saw an anxious looking girl, clearly either a first year or just one of those people that gets anxious about everything.

Setting down a good ways away as to not frighten the girl, he transformed back into his human form and put his hands in his jeans pockets, approaching the girl in front of him. The boy raised his hand in greeting, a friendly and what he hoped was a calming smile on his face. “Hello! You look a tad bit lost, do you need any help?”
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked at him and grinned " I'll show you my wolf first " she chuckled " it likes to run ...a lot beware " she chuckled. Looking at him. She didn't need to change her clothes as she had her transformation ones on at the moment. It was only her jacket that she had to remove.

Removing her jacket her tattoo showed but she didn't care right now. She had a smile constantly inner face as she slowly backed up going near the Forest, she yet again was showing off. Now at the edge of the forest she ran towards where he was jumping and changing form mid air as she jumped and landed gracefully. She huffed at him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus