Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Taz (played by Taz)

(( you cant say your not cuz you are, i currently resat my English exam in college yesterday and i still got a feeling i failed))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Taz wrote:
(( you cant say your not cuz you are, i currently resat my English exam in college yesterday and i still got a feeling i failed))

((*Welp. Nothin' I can do bout that, When does everyone usually start getting active btw?))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( depends on your time, mines london so its currently 11:57am, but everyone normally gets on later tbh ))
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Asthma. Certain smells and aromas trigger my lungs to tighten and I can’t breathe.” He said quietly, gaze flickering to and fro. He sighed, shaking his head, “it says so on the door not to burn things.”

((Oofies, imma me gone for about 7 hours because school))
Taz (played by Taz)

" well someone is extremely stupid to do that," she said with an attitude " i would say i feel sorry for you, but if i say that it'll make me look like a wuss and weak in my kind" she said gently trying her best not to hurt his feelings.

(kk)
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

((Welp, Mine's at 9 am atm TT^TT))

“Oh, it’s fine,” replied Asher, simply. He stood on the balls of his feet to be eye level with her. “I know what it’s like to be doubted.” He smiled, closing his eyes for a moment before flattening his feet and opening his eyes, relaxing his face. The short boy rocked back and forth gently. “This camp has been standing for about four hundred years, every ten the cabins get rebuilt and renamed. Astounding, isn’t it?”

Adonis swung his legs, looking over the doctor with curiosity. “That’s really cool. The only thing I can do is talk to Jackals and wrap a really good bandage. My mom says my powers are just slow to activate but I don’t know...” He sighed at the end, thinking of the god he was born to host, Anubis. What kind of power is one that’s not even yours?
Taz (played by Taz)

" I'm just wondering, do you have a power?" She asked curiously looking at him swaying a bit. "I'm also guessing you know what I am" she smirked. she then looked around where they where seeing a cold breeze go and wash through the tall trees.

He looked up with his darkly freckled face. “Uhm, Yeah. I can turn things into ash and I can breathe underwater, that’s mostly why I have asthma.” He replied, fidgeting around. “I guess you can call me a siren, I get a fish tail in water and stuff.”
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled " that's amazing, .... All I can do is change to a hybrid, human or my wolf form... Do you want to see?" She smiled happily. Wanting to show him but was nervous he was going to ask about her tattoo on her arm. " asthma, must be bad to have" she frowned a bit.

Asher smiled, “Of course, and maybe I can show you my siren form.” He bargained. His blue eyes flickered in anticipation. Shapeshifters were incredibly cool.
Drago (played by Narta)

A large shadow appeared near some people talking as the shadow was getting smaller than it was.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

Brady, after walking along the trail for an hour, made it back to camp. The trail he’d been on was a big loop through the forest, and one he’d walked countless times before. He turned into a bird, figuring he’d fly back to his cabin. Lifting off the ground, the boy, or bird, flew into the air and scanned the camp below him. Letting out a shriek of happiness, he descended slowly, gliding down and letting the air flow through his wings. Tilting his head the right, Brady saw an anxious looking girl, clearly either a first year or just one of those people that gets anxious about everything.

Setting down a good ways away as to not frighten the girl, he transformed back into his human form and put his hands in his jeans pockets, approaching the girl in front of him. The boy raised his hand in greeting, a friendly and what he hoped was a calming smile on his face. “Hello! You look a tad bit lost, do you need any help?”
Taz (played by Taz)

She looked at him and grinned " I'll show you my wolf first " she chuckled " it likes to run ...a lot beware " she chuckled. Looking at him. She didn't need to change her clothes as she had her transformation ones on at the moment. It was only her jacket that she had to remove.

Removing her jacket her tattoo showed but she didn't care right now. She had a smile constantly inner face as she slowly backed up going near the Forest, she yet again was showing off. Now at the edge of the forest she ran towards where he was jumping and changing form mid air as she jumped and landed gracefully. She huffed at him.
Drago (played by Narta)

There was a small shake in the ground. But felt like a quake to others.

Asher clapped and giggle, “Bravo, Bravo! You look so fluffy!” Asher smiled widely like a young child. He rocked back in forth in amusement, fixing his bleached hair.
Taz (played by Taz)

She barked " it's a pain sometimes but it keep you warm and cozy" she smiled seeing his reaction to her.
He looks at him "well that is neat and all, but I am or was a regular human before, i even need to carry this around for protection" he reaches into his jacket, taking out a gun.
"It is modified to fire fast acting tranquilizers" he says looking at adonis

Adonis jumped, now eyeing the gun, a heavy hate burning in his eyes. “Yeah...” he said quietly, demeanor now entirely different. He looked ready to jump from his spot at any second- ready to evade and dodge, nerves on end, and prepared for the worst.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus