Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Help me name this kitten!

frito! like the lays chips
ollie wrote:
she has such a forest spirit vibe imo so i think fae would fit her !!

WOW fae is really nice!! :o <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Forest warrior
Novus

I had an uncle who was rather eccentric. When I was a little girl, he had a cat named Deogee. D. O. G. Seven-year-old me thought that was the most clever thing...

So.

Deogee?
RainbowPitch

Novus wrote:
I had an uncle who was rather eccentric. When I was a little girl, he had a cat named Deogee. D. O. G. Seven-year-old me thought that was the most clever thing...

So.

Deogee?

I love that. That is an amazing name lmao
tisonlychaos wrote:
I instantly thought Frigg(a), but I think something Scandinavian-feeling would definitely be the move! Like Liis (leese), or Vild(h)e...

Frigga is perfect.
Hmmmm....tough one...when choosing a name one must balance the cat’s characteristics, personality and appearance...I’d have to say if I was to name this cat in particular I’d have to go with...Stormbreaker, Purrfect, or RaJoi...
Did you decide yet? :)
Shamus
BadSavageBoy

Melody or Gracie
Silas Topic Starter

You guys are coming up with so many good ones it's hard 🤭 I'm narrowing down to boo, fae, freya, genie, darling -- definitely something airy with a pinch of trickster as that's her all over. Little money loves to eat and steal big money's food, hide in blinds and sneak attack him, scare him and sleep.

IMG_20191031_113225_mh1572521784923.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191031112833691_COVER_mh1572523552417.jpg
I love her to death, she is so cute!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Novus

RainbowPitch wrote:
Novus wrote:

So.

Deogee?

I love that. That is an amazing name lmao
My uncle was an interesting fellow. He had so many quirks, from his pattern of speech to his odd habits, but the man was ingenious in his own way.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Help me name this kitten!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus