Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"Ah" Ramoth nodded. "That sucks" She turned back to the rest of her strawberries, picking one up and dipping it in the chocolate, before nibbling it. "So, what are you doing after this? "
Hearing the conversation, a teenager named Vei peeked their head out of the doorway. Their hair was brown that slowly faded to a bright green, shaven on the left side. Her eyes were dark brown and her skin was a rosy pale. "Hey Ben? I think I messed up the coordinates. I'm not as good as you with that stuff."
“I’m gonna be worrying about my Saturday detention.” Alec said and put his head down on the table.

Ramoth sighed and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Come on Alec it's not that bad" She murmured before looking up at the newcomer and giving a wave.
Startled, Vei reluctantly waved. "I guess we can just stay here for now." The other door opened, revealing a male with dark skin, black hair with grey streaks, and a scar over his right eyelid. He wore a black velvety cloak with a dark purple turtleneck underneath and blue jeans. His eyes were dark green. "No, Vei. We need to get our schedules."
Alec looked at his friend.”You’ve never been a singer and you don’t know what it’s like to be late cause of an important phone call. It will not be ok.” He said.

Ramoth huffed. "You're right, I'm not a singer, but I do know how it is to get in trouble because of important duties Alec"
“And yet you say everything will be ok?” Alec said.”I’m gonna go eat in the library. With peace cause I feel like I might snap at you more and I don’t want to do that.” He said standing and walking away.

Ramoth looked down. "Okay" She mumbled even though he was already gone and she shoved the blue container away from her and pulled out her sketchbook, opening to her new drawing.
Alec sat in the back of the library but had no lunch. He wasn’t hungry.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis smiled and found herself a table. She hasn’t made friends yet but she will.
After a bit of hushed arguing, they decide that someone else will get their schedules for them. Someone named... 'Yialu'? Vei walked out, wearing a beige shirt and black jeans. Carrying her almost full backpack, Vei looked at Ramoth. "So... what is he rambling on about?" She was trying to be polite but failing miserably.

Ramoth looked up at being spoken to and shook her head. "He's upset because he got detention, but don't mind him he will bounce back eventually"
"Ah." Ben followed Vei out.

Ramoth nodded and returned to her sketchbook, drawing out a stage.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

((Night))

((Night!))
((night))
Vei tries to peek but stops herself just in time. "Can I see?"

Ramoth thought for a moment. "It's not finished" She protested quietly, but showed her the drawing anyway, which was a stage with a huge crowd out front with the outline of a figure on the stage with a guitar.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus