Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

"Oooh..!" She drops her backpack, bends down, and searches through it for something.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth set her sketchbook down and tilted her head, watching the other curiously.
Benjiman tried to protest showing her, saying that 'No, she wouldn't be able to understand it anyways. Even we can't understand most of it!' But Vei shut him up. "If she wouldn't be able to understand it, what is the harm of showing her?" She grabbed out a leatherbound book, that had a big 'S' on the cover.

Her eyes gleamed with interest. "What's this? " She asked curiously, pointing to the book.
"Just a bit of an explanation. There are drawings too." She threw it to Ramoth.

She caught the book and flipped through it, making little 'ooo's' when she saw things she liked. "Amazing" She muttered as she turned another page. "You did all of these yourself? "
"Nope." The language for the captions were mostly a take on Latin, but some of it was written in inverse braille. "Laz-" Ben winced at her name. "-Did most of it. But some of it was made my myself, Mint, or Yialu."

Ramoth nodded. "Ah, well these drawings are magnificent" She complemented.

((Sorry but it's time for me to go to bed ~ Night! ))
((Goodnight.))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

shadow went and walked to his friends side as he saw her start walking " how are you feeling ?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes shrugged.”Well I guess I’m ok. But that girl over there with the sketch book didn’t seem to care to be friends with me.” She said with a sad expression on her face.

((Does anyone’s character not have a friend to speak to yet?))

Ramoth hummed lightly and continued drawing the details into the boy on the stage.
Vei chatted with Ben. "Hey? When do you think Siren will be here?" Asked Vei. "Soon." Replied Benjiman.

Mavis was walking by her table when she tripped and fell with a big thud.
Vei ran over to them, while Ben paid no attention to the thud or the person responsible. "Hey! You okay?" She reached her hand out and bent to help them up, but quickly got into a standing position and withdrew her hand.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis nodded.”I think so.” She said.
"What's your name?" A book... glitched into her hand?
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

“Mavis. Are you new too?” She said.

Ramoth looked up at the commotion and stood, walking over. "Everything okay over here? "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus