Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

A someone opened the door beside the one with the shouting. "Yeah, Yeah. Okay Ben." Her accent was a mix of Australian and Irish.
Neither of them were visible yet.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth looked at the portal thoughtfully before she snickered and the shadow in her hand disappeared. "I think it's new students"
((Be back later))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

he walked towards his new-ish friend he had made a while ago and said "hi"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes smiled and waved before bringing attention to the portals again.”Probably.” She said to Ramoth.

Ramoth turned to the side slightly. "Where is he? " She muttered to herself before turning back to her strawberries.
Alec was a bit late to the lunchroom and finally sat next to her.

Celes of course went to find a different seat with her other friend.

Ramoth smiled happily. "There you are! I was about to come looking for ya" She said with a giggle.
Alec nodded. He didn’t look too happy.

Ramoth tiled her head. "What's wrong? "

((Sorry for taking so long btw I had to wash the dishes ;-; ))
((It’s ok I was playing piano 😂))

“This!” Alec said slamming a piece of paper down on the table. It looked to be a detention slip.”This god d*** school is the matter.” He said pissed.

Ramoth frowned and hugged him from the side. "Shh or you'll get in trouble even more" She whispered, looking around. "What did you do?? "
“I was late to a stupid class. One and I get a freaking detention.” He said and pushed himself out of her grasp.

Hurt flashed in her expression but she hid it quickly. "Well did you see the flyer? They're a very uptight school... " She tilted her head. "Although why would you get detention and not me? I was super late"
“Ya to lunch.” Alec said.”Plus you weren’t late unless you weren’t there when the bell rang. You were there when the bell rang.” He said.

"I was in the school, not my classroom.... Wait a minute how can you be late to lunch?! "
Alec shrugged.”I wasn’t late here... well I was but my last hour teacher needed to speak to me and gave me the detention for being like 25 minutes late to class.”

Ramoth looked at him, puzzled. "How were you late to class, I could've sworn you went to class before me"
Alec nodded.”Ya I know I got caught up in stuff. Career wise. Being a famous singer is no piece of cake.” He said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus