Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth frowned and didn't respond to Alec's words, not wanting to fight with him again and sighed. "... Fine" She walked back into the lunchroom, slowly stepping up next to Alec and looking at Celes. "I'm sorry for my rudeness before, I'd rather be friends than enemies" She murmured.
Glad that this was resolved, she approached the group and waved. She hoped this wasn't a mistake.

Ramoth looked over at the newcommer and waved back. "Hello"
Vei walked in and handed Siren the book and quill. "Let me just... return this to you."
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes smiled.”I’d like that. This is my friend Shadow.” She said.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis walked over.”Um... is there more room for more friends?”

Ramoth looked over at Shadow and gave a wave, recalling his words from before. "Hello"
Knowing that the introduction wasn't for her, she smiled at Shadow anyways. Siren took the book and opened it to a blank page. 'Yeah. My name is Siren, by the way.' Her writing was superfluous, having little hearts and swirls everywhere. Somehow, she still managed to write fast.
----
Vei looked at Mavis. "They aren't my friends, so of course."

Celes smiled.”So um...”

Turning her attention back to Celestria she held out a hand out. "Let's start over, I'm Ramoth, it's nice to meet you"

“I’m Celestria. Friends call me Celes.” She said.

Ramoth smiled. "Nice name" She complemented.
Siren nodded.

Celes looked at the other girls that was near.”What about you girls?”
"Vei." She said, not exactly sure that Celes meant her.
----
Siren wrote something down in the leatherbound book and handed it to Celestria. 'My name is Siren, nice to meet you.' There was a heart by the end. Too many swirls for Vei.

((Also you guys who don’t know I need more players for Ravenwood High Vs the Rhelm. Please talk to me if you will want to join thanks))
((Elisora should join! That might make it be thawed from its frozen state right now.))

((Ya!))

(( hmm should I use Ramoth for that one as well? Y'all help me pick 😂 ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus