Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Hi again 😁 the fight isn’t over yet cause icy has to whine every single day))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Oof))
((so, what do you all want to do))

((No clue I'll go with whatever tho))
((Was wondering where everyone would head next.))
((ok then)) she enters the school for the first time and goes straight to the library as she wants to read some books that she might not have read before

((Food fight does sound fun or we could have some of our characters having a sleepover to know each other more))
((Sleepover please. But what do we do about the boys?))
((Considering girls seem to be the majority.))

((They don’t have one? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ))

((We could do a girls sleepover while the guys all hang out but everyone is texting each other the whole time πŸ˜‚))
((Or I guess a boys night like an arcade or something. Might be problematic with Alec though.))
((...))
((I guess. Hope you guys will be okay with the dialogue and texting though.))

((Sorry Cino, we were still planning. So like sleepovers while texting? Lol))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

((ahh, sorry people about my inactivity ... i was going through a very emotional time with someone who's on my facebook/rpr .......... he was my boyfriend and something very bad happened and i went into a nervous break down cuz of it today from 6am till 10pm where i just couldnt handle it and we broke up :( so sorry every one if i dont reply soon))
((Its fine. You need time to yourself, and we respect that. Hope you get better emotionally then. Good luck Taz.))
((sure i will, if you come to the library and invite me))

((Aww I'm so sorry Taz!! I hope everything gets better for you and if you ever wanna talk you can pm me! :3 πŸ’œ))
((Wait, whose house will it be at? Laz has a nice 2-story cottage that is in a forest, so it'll be pretty chill.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus