Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((Talk to JetStorm about that))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth giggled. "When's your next concert Alec?" She asked.
Alec sighed.”Not for a while.” He said.
((Well anyways, just tell me when it's okay for them to join.))

Ramoth pouted. "Awww I wanna go to another one! I had a great time" She said with a smile.
“Maybe I could take you and Mavis too some time. But I have to get new albums out first.” Alec said.
((You could have them befriend Mavis my character cause she needs a friend))
((Although I’m about ready for bed so goodnight))
((Okay. Goodnight.))
An albino female, looking around 14, emerges from the portal. Her eyes are megenta, the clothes she put on a dark grey and light blue. Siren's hair is white with grey shading. The clothes she was wearing today was a grey and blue animal shirt, and pajama pants of the same style. But the strangest part about her was the white face mask she wore over her mouth, like those surgical masks you see doctors wearing.

She fidgeted around with something she had in her pants pocket. "H-Hi..." Siren waved to everyone. Of course, she just had to be the shy type.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

Celestria Navi wrote:
Celes shrugged.”Well I guess I’m ok. But that girl over there with the sketch book didn’t seem to care to be friends with me.” She said with a sad expression on her face.

shadow looked at the girl with a disgust face "You Dont Need Them, **** them, its not worth your trust and effort being friends with those who will not care about you" he said harshly
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes smiled.”Well at least I have you.” She said.

Ramoth frowned, hearing Shadow's words and stepped away from Alec and Mavis, walking towards Celestria and Shadow instead. "I wasn't in a good mood right then" She said defensively, jumping in. "But if she would like to try again I'm sure things would work out"

“I did try but it seems as though you didn’t want to give me a second chance.” Celes said.”Also the reason why you weren’t in the mood... is it cause of the boy over there?”
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

shadow huffed not too pleased that the girl was recalling her words by changing them " mood.... uh, i see" he said sarcastically to himself underneath his breath .
Alec took Ramoths arm and walked out of the lunchroom.”What are you doing?”
Siren looked around at what had just ensued. "..." She didn't know who they were, but she was just there to be with Ben so they didn't matter much to her.

"Defending myself" Ramoth replied, pulling her arm out of his grip.
“Well what if those two out power you? That girl that was trying to be your friend is an angel and demon mix and believe me you do not want to get her angry.” Alec warned and walked back into the lunchroom.”Sorry if my friend seemed rude before but she is a nice girl and I think if you gave her a chance you would like her.” He said to the two.

Celes nodded.”Of Course. I never said I wouldn’t but this time she has to walk up to me and introduce herself.” She said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus