Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((Its fine. Eat, and return when you feel like it. No rush.))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What did I miss? And how can I jump in?))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth looked up at the boy approaching her and waved. "Hello"
((Ben, Cino, and Ramoth are in the library. Vei and Siren are waiting for their conversation to be done.))

((I think later on were gonna have a sleep over ~ and I suggest you just go to the library lol))
He gave something like a scoff. "Hello. What was your name again?"

"Ramoth" She replied, ignoring his scoff.
"Benjiman. A pleasure." Ben gave a tiny bow. Doing something rude and then immediately following it up with an action of respect. He seems a bit two faced.

Celes got bored of sitting in the lunchroom and decided to go to the library and check the books they had there. She saw a few other students and walked over.”Hi.” She said smiling happily.
((Which way? The way with Vei and Siren or not? Because they are just kind of... spying on them. Pretty weird in my opinion.))

Ramoth nodded her head. "Yes, a pleasure" She murmured, as she sat in the chair backwards so she didn't accidentally hurt or crush her wings.
He grabbed a chair too, far away from Ramoth as he could. Ben looked at Celes and acknowledged her, but nothing more.

Celes went to a aisle to find a book.

Ramoth took out her phone and it looked like she was texting from how fast her thumbs were moving across the screen and she tapped her foot idly.

((I bid thee good night))
Ben pulled out what looked to be a mostly smooth grey rock from his jeans pocket and a chisel of sorts. He worked on the front surface of the rock. ((By the way, there won't be much of a noise or mess. And goodnight. Have a sweet dream.))

A small chuckle escaped her and she smiled a little as she shot of a text to someone. ((Night!))
Benjiman didn't want to butt in, but Vei did. Vei approached Ramoth. "Whatcha doin'?"

Ramoth looked up. "Texting? "
"Who..?" She had a bit of innocent curiosity.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus